Shemar Stewart says on Twitter that if it was just about the $$$ he would have stayed in Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think Mario will bring a class in like that in the next 6 years

He’s done a great job so far. It feels great to be a canes fan again
One thing about Cristobal, he will move on from this kid. You don't troll Miami the night before and expect Cristobal to pick up the phone in 2 years if the kid begs to come home. The dude loves his alma mater way too much. Also, you can guarantee that Poster Child for Trulicity is not allowed on campus in any official capacity.

Advertisement
I'm not watching what's going on I have no idea I'm way too busy. Someone fill me in lol.....this kid should just not talk
He was a Texas A&M lock but since we stole someone we had no business landing (4* RB that had SEC written all over him) earlier, we got excited and thought maybe stewart might choose us too.

He’s one of the top 5 kids in the country and he’s from SFL but he chose Texas A&M. Everyone must be giving him a hard time on Twitter for taking the bag instead of helping build the crib back up and he is pretending if he would’ve taken the biggest bag he would’ve gone to Miami which doesn’t make a lot of sense after they signed the best class of all time which allegedly cost them 30 mil and he is a fan of Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was a Texas A&M lock but since we stole someone we had no business landing (4* RB that had SEC written all over him) earlier, we got excited and thought maybe stewart might choose us too.

He’s one of the top 5 kids in the country and he’s from SFL but he chose Texas A&M. Everyone must be giving him a hard time on Twitter for taking the bag instead of helping build the crib back up and he is pretending if he would’ve taken the biggest bag he would’ve gone to Miami which doesn’t make a lot of sense after they signed the best class of all time which allegedly cost them 30 mil and he is a fan of Miami
Plus the unnecessary trolling on insta and with the hat.

I was thinking let him transfer back in 1-2 years, but the more I think about it. F em. I woudlnt even let him make a purchase in south florida with his dirty oil money.

He’s probably getting crushed on Twitter.
Feel bad for that that it happens to any of these kids or even grown athletes and celebrities because the internet can be brutal but wish he’d taken the high road instead of running with this narrative that isn’t good for anyone

Yeah...you know what it probably wouldn't be happening it he hadn't posted the videos trying to drum up interest when he was going to a&m all along. If he just came out and said that's were I want to go...no games...no BS he wouldn't be getting crushed. People can respect that. So fvck him.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back