Shemar Stewart says on Twitter that if it was just about the $$$ he would have stayed in Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike this dude now. I don't even want him when he goes in the portal in a year or two. If his whole family dying, let him transfer to FIU if he wants to come home. Eff this sesame street elephant, muppet looking *** niccuh. Just like any other *****, willing to do anything for change ($$).

I was not going to go after him at all until these little side comments about the program. Fuuccc him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
give me that follow back ahahah funny
New New Atl GIF

He’s probably getting crushed on Twitter.
Feel bad for that that it happens to any of these kids or even grown athletes and celebrities because the internet can be brutal but wish he’d taken the high road instead of running with this narrative that isn’t good for anyone
Eh. He needs to get off Twitter then.

Advertisement
The amount of damaged Fallopian tubes here. He clearly tweeted this because he’s getting crushed. He liked AM. That is his style. Leave him alone and he will leave us alone.

Jimbo: There have always been deals mad with kids

Jimbo also: This is insulting to say that we were making deals
Also slipped in there, unless my hearing is going… “we were one of the lower ones”

To say that **** while trying to keep a straight face is hilarious. Get used to the asterisk next your 2022 class ranking Jimbo, kind of like Ohio Taint’s 2002 **National Championship**

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully this will be the last we hear from him and his “handler”.

Would have been ecstatic to have him on board but I’m thrilled with the class and players we got.

It’s fine he choose to got to ATM, but the trolling and lack of respect for Mario and staff after they rolled out the red carpet from him is low class IMO.

Enjoy college station.

Still full of **** and thin-skinned as a teenage girl just like up here in Trailerhassee.

Not a **** thing changed with Jimbo 😏

Why is he crying? He had help with his class via NIL deals and oil money. It is what it is. A&M never had a class like this before. He has the number 1 class, so just be happy. But at the same time, let's not pretend it's anything other than what it is....$$$$$$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back