Shemar Stewart says on Twitter that if it was just about the $$$ he would have stayed in Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Dude with that grill choosing Texas A&M is the most incongruous **** I've seen in a minute

Have fun and take Fatty Moe with you

2400x0.jpg

Advertisement
It sounds like he's trying to justify/rationalize making a bad decision.
He’s probably getting crushed on Twitter.
Feel bad for that that it happens to any of these kids or even grown athletes and celebrities because the internet can be brutal but wish he’d taken the high road instead of running with this narrative that isn’t good for anyone

Advertisement
So not only did he take a million plus to go to atm but he’s making Miami out to be the one paying out the ***…man fck this kid and that fat grease ball. Dive at his knees every time he gets in the game. Make sure he knows we’re against him.

Last edited:

Dude with that grill choosing Texas A&M is the most incongruous **** I've seen in a minute

Have fun and take Fatty Moe with you

View attachment 176009

This is what he will be waiting for him. Do you think this grilled kid from Miami will feel comfortable in this environment with cowboys and farms all around you? He went from taking a pic with Shaq at South Beach to a Cowboy Rodeo. The only good thing for this kid besides the money will be all the white trash ******* that will be thrown in his direction to keep him quiet.

Advertisement
Man, some of you guys don't know about that A&M culture. I lived in Dallas for a couple of years. Went with a buddy who was an A&M alum to the Arky vs A&M game a few years back. A&M fans are nice and all, but holy **** that culture is weird as ****. I've been out to College Station as well. Only good thing is it's within 2 hours of Austin. That's about it.

Advertisement
Man, some of you guys don't know about that A&M culture. I lived in Dallas for a couple of years. Went with a buddy who was an A&M alum to the Arky vs A&M game a few years back. A&M fans are nice and all, but holy **** that culture is weird as ****. I've been out to College Station as well. Only good thing is it's within 2 hours of Austin. That's about it.
Austin is weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back