Shemar Stewart says on Twitter that if it was just about the $$$ he would have stayed in Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly this is good news for the future of the program lol
Bill Murray Yes GIF

Advertisement
Jimbo on CBS saying that all the NIL deals talk is bull****. It was all his staffs hard work that brought these kids in. The CBS team all backed him up and said that A&M did not give out any deals to sign and the recruits are just looking at potential future deals they can get at A&M. Sure buddy.

Advertisement
Ill wait for Ruiz and his family to jump on a Twitter Space and confirm this before I take his word for it. You know if its true, someone in the Ruiz clan will confirm it.

That said, hes gone now. Tell him I said to tell Donnell Harris we said "What up! Hows the chicken n fixins?" from Cane Nation.

Honestly tho.... There's plenty of ways to take this other than we "offered" more money.

Advertisement
Jimbo on CBS saying that all the NIL deals tald is bull****. It was all his staffs hard work that brought these kids in. The CBS team all backed him up and said that A&M did not give out any deals to sign and the recruits are just looking at potential future deals they can get at A&M. Sure buddy.
Jimbo was also quoted saying pay for play has been around forever it's just now been made legal. Then seconds later throws in the customary I never did it but other teams y'know.

Jimbo on CBS saying that all the NIL deals tald is bull****. It was all his staffs hard work that brought these kids in. The CBS team all backed him up and said that A&M did not give out any deals to sign and the recruits are just looking at potential future deals they can get at A&M. Sure buddy.
Laughing, because Jimbo paid recruits before NIl made it kinda legal

Advertisement
Not sure what is better
1) Saban saying they never used bagmen
2) Shemar throwing fake shade at Miami
3) Jimbo pretending like he signed the best class ever after having another 8-4 season without fat bags

Buncha jokesters

You know, missing out on elite players sucks, but that's how it goes. Can't get all of them. My issue is when people like this dude start trolling and clowning when they make their decision and the moments that follow.

Tyson Campbell picked Georgia and that was the end of it. Be like that guy.

Advertisement
Thats encouraging If true, shows were willing to drop that bag off. Can't blame if he felt more comfortable with a coach who he's built a longer relationship with. Will be fine and with the way college football works this kid might still suit up in orange and green one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back