Shemar Stewart says on Twitter that if it was just about the $$$ he would have stayed in Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what is better
1) Saban saying they never used bagmen
2) Shemar throwing fake shade at Miami
3) Jimbo pretending like he signed the best class ever after having another 8-4 season

Buncha jokesters
Is there an option 4 - all of the above?

Advertisement
You know, missing out on elite players sucks, but that's how it goes. Can't get all of them. My issue is when people like this dude start trolling and clowning when they make their decision and the moments that follow.

Tyson Campbell picked Georgia and that was the end of it. Be like that guy.
Was just thinking about this. the kid just made a huge decision public. Time to celebrate seems to be a good idea. Even better I’ll go on twatter!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
5B174FEA-5B99-4CDA-9647-EAF3E6408699.jpeg

and Sept 9, 2023 at the Rock… I hope it’s personal…

i have heard Jimbo interviewed after NCAA championship game on ESPNU , good interview TILL
hosts Dusty Dovorchek & Danny Kanell asked about NIL in college ball....... Fischer got defensives as ****
and took it as an insinuation that TAMU was cheating at the recruiting game to get the class.
stewarts reaction seems like someone from A&M coached him on this twitter.
what a knucklehead anyway it goes.....

Advertisement
Jimbo on CBS saying that all the NIL deals talk is bull****. It was all his staffs hard work that brought these kids in. The CBS team all backed him up and said that A&M did not give out any deals to sign and the recruits are just looking at potential future deals they can get at A&M. Sure buddy.
Josh Pate is an idiot.

Did you hear when they started implying that Miami was trying to "buy" him last night - up late putting NIL packages together for him. It was outrageous. Made him out to be a boyscout.

It’s clear what this was about..he was sign sealed to A&M…At this point..he’s a kid man. I don’t bash kids at all. But the way he handled this wasn’t very mature because he’s a kid..the mofos in that thread are GROWN *** MEN WILDIN😂😭..too each it’s own..but ****. Wish the kid the best. But **** a ***** named Moe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back