2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Let it look like they have false hope so Mario has a huge headstart and we will be in stacking mode
Yep, we should be nice to them this year and only win by three scores; give them something to grasp onto. Then we can waltz into Doak and d!ckslap them around in 2023. By then they can hire whoever they want, it's wraps.

Troll season and mushroom season have merged into one glorious cesspool of recruiting.

happy internet GIF by mushroommovie

Advertisement
FSU watch he going to be a problem...hopefully they make some ****** bowl game so they can extend Norvell to 40 years.
IDK man.... I am not sold on him yet. I still think Deon is all about Deon. He is by far the biggest name coaching at a HBCU, he has gotten some "problem" kids who have talent but other off field issues for him to field a team that can run the conference by sheer talent (not coaching) alone.

I also doubt he has the oversight from some other big university and has essentially free reign. Apparently his staff even admits he treats this like a 9-5, and yes he has convinced some top recruits to "shock" the world with the help of NIL and the us against the world mentality but that admittedly loses some luster at a FSU type program.

He may very well succeed at a big boy gig I am just not as sold as others appear to be. He will have a lot more hurdles.

Advertisement
What i dont understand is....JSU is FCS but the HBCUs hardly ever compete in the playoffs for a championship....Even 11 and 1 Jackson State was reduced to the Celebration bowl. Dont these guys care about winning a 'ship?
It’s about the nil to these guys
Can’t blame them

It’s about the nil to these guys
Can’t blame them
I really don’t get it. Yes the NIL money is good. But you can get that or close to it at a P5 program and play on national tv every week and get your name out there for the nfl. Where you can make 50x NIL if you’re good. It makes no sense for elite kids to go a program where nobody is ever going to watch you play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do you think he’ll be a problem..would barstool start giving out millions to him at FSU…he’s first year bump might be good but idk about developing and building a program
He's already showed he can recruit kids to Iraq University. That's a good sign with a bigger brand he will eat. That's always a good sign doing more with no brand....if he gets a brand he will be able to get talent. I mean he's getting kids to go to JSU that an accomplishment in itself.

He's already showed he can recruit kids to Iraq University. That's a good sign with a bigger brand he will eat. That's always a good sign doing more with no brand....if he gets a brand he will be able to get talent. I mean he's getting kids to go to JSU that an accomplishment in itself.
I don’t really see it. If he was the coach of Toledo putting in bankers hours without barstool he doesn’t pull ANY of these kids. It’s the right combo right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back