2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I hope and have a feeling Ruiz wants shemar is as committed to doing anything possible to land him, which he knows helps Mario show cfb world UM can get anyone

I mean to be fair, how many of our games were on prime time? I know two of our games last season weren't even available through my Hulu Plus Live TV subscription.
We also didn’t have Mario Cristobal as our coach.

FSU watch he going to be a problem...hopefully they make some ****** bowl game so they can extend Norvell to 40 years.
I’m not as concerned X’s and O’s wise. Do I think he will make life difficult recruiting, yes. But they low key had success last year in the portal and with recruiting. While I’m glad to see HBCU’s draw talent, Shedeur doesn’t belong there. He could start at a plethora of G5/P5 programs right now. Talent wise they are head and shoulders above their competition and it’s only going to get worse after this year. But if you see what SCSU did to them in their bowl game, I don’t think he would last long as the FSU HC. He’s not ready to be a P5 HC.

According to Stewart's camp, the coveted pass rusher sat down on Tuesday night with a Texas A&M travel party that included James Coley, Terry Price, Elijah Robinson, Dameyune Craig, Tyler Santucci, D.J. Durkin and Bryant Gross-Armiento. Stewart, who has been to College Station multiple times over the years, already has a good relationship with a number of those coaches, although it should be noted that was the first time that he met with Durkin, who was hired to replace Mike Elko as the Aggies’ defensive coordinator.

Stewart apparently liked what he heard from Durkin, but he really enjoyed getting a chance to catch up with Gross-Armiento, who is originally from South Florida and is one of the main reasons why Stewart is so high on Texas A&M.

Next week, Stewart is expected to host Jimbo Fisher for an in-home visit. He's also likely going to get one final face-to-face pitch from the Bulldogs before he makes the short drive down to Miami for the final weekend of the contact period.

Advertisement
I’m not as concerned X’s and O’s wise. Do I think he will make life difficult recruiting, yes. But they low key had success last year in the portal and with recruiting. While I’m glad to see HBCU’s draw talent, Shedeur doesn’t belong there. He could start at a plethora of G5/P5 programs right now. Talent wise they are head and shoulders above their competition and it’s only going to get worse after this year. But if you see what SCSU did to them in their bowl game, I don’t think he would last long as the FSU HC. He’s not ready to be a P5 HC.
I saw what SCSU did to them but when u stack that wont continue to happen and Im not glad to see HBCUs get talent if it takes away from us. Whatever hurts us im against, unless its over rated guys none of the elites were truly after, means they will possibly flame out.

According to Stewart's camp, the coveted pass rusher sat down on Tuesday night with a Texas A&M travel party that included James Coley, Terry Price, Elijah Robinson, Dameyune Craig, Tyler Santucci, D.J. Durkin and Bryant Gross-Armiento. Stewart, who has been to College Station multiple times over the years, already has a good relationship with a number of those coaches, although it should be noted that was the first time that he met with Durkin, who was hired to replace Mike Elko as the Aggies’ defensive coordinator.

Stewart apparently liked what he heard from Durkin, but he really enjoyed getting a chance to catch up with Gross-Armiento, who is originally from South Florida and is one of the main reasons why Stewart is so high on Texas A&M.

Next week, Stewart is expected to host Jimbo Fisher for an in-home visit. He's also likely going to get one final face-to-face pitch from the Bulldogs before he makes the short drive down to Miami for the final weekend of the contact period.

****, they sent coley, craig, and elijah? That's a serious gauntlet of bag boys.

I saw what SCSU did to them but when u stack that wont continue to happen and Im not glad to see HBCUs get talent if it takes away from us. Whatever hurts us im against, unless its over rated guys none of the elites were truly after, means they will possibly flame out.
I agree. I’m just saying if FSU was “ready to this like right na today,” we would feel the impact in recruiting for sure but his lack of experience at the highest level of collegiate football would prevent him from lasting more than 3-4 years before getting let go. It’s not just about stacking the talent.

Advertisement
I know Mario is going to pitch to Shemar "Joe is your DL coach who is the person you will interact with most, we are running a 4-3 multiple scheme, and you will get immediate playing time" so maybe not having a DC wont even matter..but man it just seems weird. Especially if HPerkins comes and he cant meet who is position coach will be. If he comes, its literally because he loves UM, and we dropped a bag. He in particular would be coming in blind.

I know Mario is going to pitch to Shemar "Joe is your DL coach who is the person you will interact with most, we are running a 4-3 multiple scheme, and you will get immediate playing time" so maybe not having a DC wont even matter..but man it just seems weird. Especially if HPerkins comes and he cant meet who is position coach will be. If he comes, its literally because he loves UM, and we dropped a bag. He in particular would be coming in blind.

Yeah, let's not pretend - the big recruiters for SS and Perkins are Mario and NIL. Period.

I am standing by my assessment he isn't coming here and you all can feel free to roast me if he does. this pattern has played out numerous times in the past with local 5*'s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am standing by my assessment he isn't coming here and you all can feel free to roast me if he does. this pattern has played out numerous times in the past with local 5*'s.
Ugh... I don't want to agree with this post, at all.
But it's so true. These are the types of recruits that almost always go elsewhere.

Ugh... I don't want to agree with this post, at all.
But it's so true. These are the types of recruits that almost always go elsewhere.
100%. If we are really hooking these kids up with bags now, shouldn’t he be locked up by now? Why else would he visit UGA….on “Elite prospect” weekend??? Unless he is just plain drunk off of that SEC bullsh1t and would rather take THEIR bags instead? I say *** this kid, mane…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back