2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad. I'll try to want harder and hate more.
1642612061461.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
It would just be fun. Replace Bethune with them and let’s go to work.
What i dont understand is....JSU is FCS but the HBCUs hardly ever compete in the playoffs for a championship....Even 11 and 1 Jackson State was reduced to the Celebration bowl. Dont these guys care about winning a 'ship?

What i dont understand is....JSU is FCS but the HBCUs hardly ever compete in the playoffs for a championship....Even 11 and 1 Jackson State was reduced to the Celebration bowl. Dont these guys care about winning a 'ship?
Unfortunately the level of competition they face on a week by week basis will always relegate them to the MacDowell’s Bowl. Until you start to see more consistent P5-G5 non conference scheduling from the HBCU’s it’s the way it will remain.

Now, if conference realignment really started to get crazy and you started to see HBCU’s begin to break rank and join other conferences that would change things entirely.

Just listening to ESPN radio, and Deion was on saying, " Signing day there's at least one more surprise. " So take that for what it's worth. I don't know how a kid on either line gets developed if going to a school with that competition. Not saying it can't be done, but I'd think skill positions and what not would be easier to develop there.

Just listening to ESPN radio, and Deion was on saying, " Signing day there's at least one more surprise. " So take that for what it's worth. I don't know how a kid on either line gets developed if going to a school with that competition. Not saying it can't be done, but I'd think skill positions and what not would be easier to develop there.
It’s gentry Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait til he leaves next year for an FBS job.
..and if those kids really were basing the decision on wanting to go to a HBCU and not just joining the new fad of playing for Deion, Florida A&M is a better football program, a better university, in a better location, than Jackson State. Instead they want to "shock the world" by copying exactly what the others did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back