2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
99.5% of the people here have no idea what "bell end" means LOL though you explain it to them and some would probably react with "Oh I see why" and the others you would probably have to draw it out for them LOL
I you to lay.... RCP Pipe. Talk about your Bell End!

Advertisement
Word on the skreets is that Stewart comin'.
surprise wtf GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here's a question regarding Smart - now that he's won a title do you think we'll start seeing his name mentioned in NFL head coaching searches? Yes, Meyer, Keely, and others have not worked out. But there are still franchises willing to gamble on a college coach, like Kingsbury.
Dude would get owned in the NFL as he doesn't understand the offensive game or have a MASSIVE talent advantage every week.

Dude would get owned in the NFL as he doesn't understand the offensive game or have a MASSIVE talent advantage every week.
Yes let's be honest, had Alabamas WRs not gotten injured, he wouldn't have won it this year despite having arguably best talent. I mean we all saw that game a month earlier, and UGA had NO answer for Metchie and Williams.

Advertisement
I think of having some links with my grits personally.

MC Eight is most underrated west coast rapper ever. “Straight Check N Em” and “Music 2 Driveby” are top 50 Hip-Hop albums all-time.
Eiht has put out some good stuff the last couple years as well...several songs popped up on Pandora

Advertisement
- Stewart - sounds like Miami is becoming an increasingly exciting place to play for him, closed gap. Has UGA visit this weekend - don’t count them out.
- Perkins - might visit us or he might visit LSU, could be both. Buddies with Stewart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back