2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao at *** To Mouth U…first I’ve seen them referred to as that

With a logo like this, they're just asking for it...

1640748271706.png

Advertisement
This will not occur unless they replace that 1980s-esque offence, they’ll be a lot like Georgia this year is but with a significantly worse offence. They’ll still drop 2 or 3 games next year.

This!

I think, eventually, aTm will get tired of spending all that $ to lose 2-3 games a year. I can see jimbo being forced to take on a real OC eventually

You down playing that man.

Jameis, Akers, Wilson, Cook, Joyner, Karlos Williams, Goldman, Ramsey, James, Sweat, Thomas. and Mario Edwards were some BIG TIME pulls.

That class with Jameis was easily as good as any of his classes at *** To Mouth U.

His FSU avg. class ranking is probably higher than what it is now.
Holy **** six 5 stars

Advertisement
This will not occur unless they replace that 1980s-esque offence, they’ll be a lot like Georgia this year is but with a significantly worse offence. They’ll still drop 2 or 3 games next year.
I think Jimbo is better at least of offense than Kirby, I think Kirby was more mummified ancient type ****. And look what they did when they stacked.

Holy **** six 5 stars
Dude when he took over FSU their first class I said on scout they would win a title everyone laughed, three years later they held up the trophy. Everyone asked why I just said look at their classes lol. Classes like that disguise bad qb play, Winston is garbage as proved through NFL play. Any QB can look great with athletes everywhere if your decent, but lets see how good you are when the playing field is evenly matched.

Advertisement
Dude when he took over FSU their first class I said on scout they would win a title everyone laughed, three years later they held up the trophy. Everyone asked why I just said look at their classes lol. Classes like that disguise bad qb play, Winston is garbage as proved through NFL play. Any QB can look great with athletes everywhere if your decent, but lets see how good you are when the playing field is evenly matched.
Come on give crab legs some credit. Everyone doesn’t pan out in the NFL. He was a good QB in college. He was great at running when things broke down. Can’t do that as much in the pros.

Lol at Winston being a garbage college QB, dude was unreal in college.

TAMU will be vastly improved and alot of fans dont see it. They should enter into the upper tier next season with UGA Bama OSUs of the world
Until they fix the QB situation they will continue to struggle. I think Jimbo insistence on calling plays is holding them back. Instead of going to a true spread where kids can come him and get it easily.

Advertisement
This!

I think, eventually, aTm will get tired of spending all that $ to lose 2-3 games a year. I can see jimbo being forced to take on a real OC eventually
He seems like someone who would still meddle with the offense though, even if he was forced to bring in an offensive coordinator.

The game has somewhat passed him by, he just doesn't know it

lmao, Winston is the only reason they won.

Advertisement
Wait. Winston was garbage? Lmaooo what.

Winston was a mega stud in college, and not as bad as everyone made him out in the pros. He was a disappointment for a #1 overall pick but still had a decent career that isn’t even over. In terms of the rest of that FSU teams, they were stacked. Secondary with players like Joyner, Rhodes, Darby, and of course Ramsey. DTs like Jernigan, Edward’s and Eddie Goldman. Freeman and Cook. They were loaded back then. Jimbo is one of the best in the business. Mario will end up better.

Wait. Winston was garbage? Lmaooo what.
Winston is proved to be garbage now. He was great with them but there were alot of great college QBs who really sucked. U find that out later on that their entire cfb team was loaded which helped them a ton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back