2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He had 2 4,000 and 1 5,000 yd season in the NFL. Sorry that is not trash. You guys set these insane hyperbolic standards. Same goes with Jimbo being a mid level coach. If Winston was trash in the NFL, that means that a large majority is and was trash. I usually agree with you but comparing him to AJ McCarron or Tebow is laughable. Winston was an above average QB in the NFL, nothing more nothing else. He had a problem with INTs, but at the end of the day, started for 5 years in the league and is only on his 7th. Last post on this, not defending Noles anymore but this **** is ridiculous.
Kinda points to just how bad the QB play in the NFL has been as well

He had 2 4,000 and 1 5,000 yd season in the NFL. Sorry that is not trash. You guys set these insane hyperbolic standards. Same goes with Jimbo being a mid level coach. If Winston was trash in the NFL, that means that a large majority is and was trash. I usually agree with you but comparing him to AJ McCarron or Tebow is laughable. Winston was an above average QB in the NFL, nothing more nothing else. He had a problem with INTs, but at the end of the day, started for 5 years in the league and is only on his 7th. Last post on this, not defending Noles anymore but this **** is ridiculous.

Above average ? Nah. He’s a below average nfl starter. If he’s your qb you’re in bad shape as a franchise. Turning the ball over is the one thing you can’t do and start , and he does it at a insane rate. So all those yards are trash and mean nothing.

Well it’s the highest level of the game, so it is the ultimate barometer. Playing QB in the NFL is hard and that is why there is such a premium on the position. I think we have a handful of guys that are next level and take it for granted.
For sure. I definitely agree with what you’re saying in general though I don’t think Winston has been a good QB

Advertisement
Hes not complete buns I exaggerate alot and do have unrealistic expectations for a top 3 pick. He has done more than other guys I have mentioned who were carried by there teams in college. If u seen my YT its a jersey thing to just exaggerate everything but I agree he hasnt been as bad as im saying, he hasnt been complete trash

Above average ? Nah. He’s a below average nfl starter. If he’s your qb you’re in bad shape as a franchise. Turning the ball over is the one thing you can’t do and start , and he does it at a insane rate. So all those yards are trash and mean nothing.
exactly if hes your qb u are rebuilding for a draft pick u aren't winning a superbowl and your possibly not sniffing the playoffs. Hes basically a Fitzpatrick type

Advertisement
what this also exposes, is how the rules in college make it really easy on the offenses, especially the QB's.
  1. blocking downfield on pass plays,
  2. OL with 5 yard LOS buffer,
  3. targeting rules that affect safeties in the middle 1/3 and 1/2,
  4. clock stopping on 1st down (gives extra snaps to the offense).
  5. the one foot inbounds on receptions rule,
  6. wider hashmarks force more unbalanced and open to field looks
and those are just the major ones. once you take those rules away in the NFL, as far as QB play is concerned, it really starts to separate the rice from the rat sh*t ...and that's before you get to the challenge of better, faster, more complex defenses

Holy **** six 5 stars
Jumbo been a recruiting dog all the way back to his LSU days.

And for the life of me, I can't figure it out bc he is one of the corniest mother****ers you'll ever meet. The word goober was invented for guys like him. He definitely was letting Candy smash recruits in exchange for a NLI signature.

In regards to *** To Mouth, Sumlin was recruiting at a near elite level before his last season there, so it's not like they didn't have talent before and what they're doing on the trail is new. That man Sumlin brought in back to back 5 Star QB's with Allen and Murray and was bagging dudes like Garrett and Kirk and Seales-Jones and Mack and Noil.

ATM been recruiting well.

Advertisement
Jumbo been a recruiting dog all the way back to his LSU days.

And for the life of me, I can't figure it out bc he is one of the corniest mother****ers you'll ever meet. The word goober was invented for guys like him. He definitely was letting Candy smash recruits in exchange for a NLI signature.

In regards to *** To Mouth, Sumlin was recruiting at a near elite level before his last season there, so it's not like they didn't have talent before and what they're doing on the trail is new. That man Sumlin brought in back to back 5 Star QB's with Allen and Murray and was bagging dudes like Garrett and Kirk and Seales-Jones and Mack and Noil.

ATM been recruiting well.
If I remember correct, Garrett was just a regular 4 star and then blew up in the all star practices and ended up a top 5 player. Monster of monsters.

Hes not complete buns I exaggerate alot and do have unrealistic expectations for a top 3 pick. He has done more than other guys I have mentioned who were carried by there teams in college. If u seen my YT its a jersey thing to just exaggerate everything but I agree he hasnt been as bad as im saying, he hasnt been complete trash
Yup, to your point you don’t use a top 5 pick to have a “starter” at the position for a half a decade; boys better be the goods.

Jimbo learned & perfected his bag game under the best (Saban) while at LSU. Now that Jimbo is back in SEC he has taken it to a whole new level to earn that Mega-Contract.

Signed,

Peruche
Yeah saban is the best to ever do it just look at them aflac commercials.

Advertisement
Winston is proved to be garbage now. He was great with them but there were alot of great college QBs who really sucked. U find that out later on that their entire cfb team was loaded which helped them a ton
I mean whether someone was garbage in the pros has little bearing on whether they were elite CFB QBs tho. Tebow is the best example. Clearly he was a great college QB, but obviously he was trash in NFL. They are just very different.

I mean whether someone was garbage in the pros has little bearing on whether they were elite CFB QBs tho. Tebow is the best example. Clearly he was a great college QB, but obviously he was trash in NFL. They are just very different.
But if u put Tebow at UM that same time with the talent we had he wouldnt do a thing, UF was stacked and the evals at that time were on point. This is why even if a kid doesnt think hes to great but good will go to bama. Little for example is probably thinking can I help UM? Can I take away one side of the field am I that good? probably not but if I go to bama the front 7 will mask alot of my deficiencies. Its why u see a Rumph and Buchannan look terrific, those fronts make DBs look incredible then be exposed in the NFL as they were drafted with higher expectations.....its why alot of bama corners flame out those are risky picks and QBs. Little know our front 7 isnt at those levels and he would be contested alot and its a risk he wasnt going to take especially with possibilities of bama throwing u into the first round or disguising u into the first round, u could lose alot of money choosing UM right now. Although I am a firm believer u dont need superior high ranked corners..........Just get elite front sevens and safeties and u could put basic guys there and win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back