2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winston is proved to be garbage now. He was great with them but there were alot of great college QBs who really sucked. U find that out later on that their entire cfb team was loaded which helped them a ton
Then give me all the Heisman winning QB's that suck or get exposed in the pros. Yes, it's great to be NFL-U, but at the end of the day, The U is a collegiate program and its overall success is determined at the collegiate level.

Advertisement
Winston is proved to be garbage now. He was great with them but there were alot of great college QBs who really sucked. U find that out later on that their entire cfb team was loaded which helped them a ton
Nah Winston was good. College is a simpler game. Those advanced defenses in the NFL can’t be ran in college, and they confused the **** out of him in the NFL

By that same measure, Dorsey was garbage right! I mean, he lead the greatest team ever assembled (arguable only by those who have a bias against UM) and was cheeks (or buns if you will) in the NFL. And trust me, I'm in Cleveland and Dorsey was horrible.

Advertisement
Dude when he took over FSU their first class I said on scout they would win a title everyone laughed, three years later they held up the trophy. Everyone asked why I just said look at their classes lol. Classes like that disguise bad qb play, Winston is garbage as proved through NFL play. Any QB can look great with athletes everywhere if your decent, but lets see how good you are when the playing field is evenly matched.
He was looking pretty good with the saints this year

Advertisement
Winston has started 6 years in the NFL. This season he had the saints at 5-2 with 14TDs to 3INTs before injury, he's a solid QB. Now he's not a elite franchise QB by any means but he's one of the 32 best QBs in the NFL and will likely have a 12+ Year NFL career, not sure how you can be garbage doing that

Yup that's the way it looks now that we know the curtain is uncovered.

The offense looked way better with Jamies than it did previously with Manuel, so there was more than just chucking it up. Jamies was also the leader Jimbo could never be because everyone was ******* his wife. Imagine walking into jumbos office and seeing him searching for hair replacement surgery because gator receivers got caught ******* his wife.

Winston has started 6 years in the NFL. This season he had the saints at 5-2 with 14TDs to 3INTs before injury, he's a solid QB. Now he's not a elite franchise QB by any means but he's one of the 32 best QBs in the NFL and will likely have a 12+ Year NFL career, not sure how you can be garbage doing that
besides this year hes been trash, he was playing well I'll give u that and I for one thought he would do well in the NFL. Time will tell if this changes, also would like to add their are alot of garbage cans who survive 10 year careers as backups in the NFL. No one can afford 2 solid qbs unless the rest of the roster is complete jags. Carr Mcoy used to stay on roster and they were awful same like the giants back up, feels like they are in the league for ages.

Advertisement
The offense looked way better with Jamies than it did previously with Manuel, so there was more than just chucking it up. Jamies was also the leader Jimbo could never be because everyone was ******* his wife. Imagine walking into jumbos office and seeing him searching for hair replacement surgery because gator receivers got caught ******* his wife.
LMAO this got me good man, making me cough all this covid on my keyboard lol

Hmmmmmm......I saw that.......
I did too lmao even emojied the comment before it went
disappear magic lamp GIF by funk

Advertisement
He seems like someone who would still meddle with the offense though, even if he was forced to bring in an offensive coordinator.

The game has somewhat passed him by, he just doesn't know it
He would “promote” Coley to OC and just run it himself 😂

besides this year hes been trash, he was playing well I'll give u that and I for one thought he would do well in the NFL. Time will tell if this changes, also would like to add their are alot of garbage cans who survive 10 year careers as backups in the NFL. No one can afford 2 solid qbs unless the rest of the roster is complete jags. Carr Mcoy used to stay on roster and they were awful same like the giants back up, feels like they are in the league for ages.
He had 2 4,000 and 1 5,000 yd season in the NFL. Sorry that is not trash. You guys set these insane hyperbolic standards. Same goes with Jimbo being a mid level coach. If Winston was trash in the NFL, that means that a large majority is and was trash. I usually agree with you but comparing him to AJ McCarron or Tebow is laughable. Winston was an above average QB in the NFL, nothing more nothing else. He had a problem with INTs, but at the end of the day, started for 5 years in the league and is only on his 7th. Last post on this, not defending Noles anymore but this **** is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back