2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s A&M why is he waiting? It makes no sense unless he just loves the process. Which is fine take ur time with it idc but it feels like he’s trying to see something from Mario or I’m completely wrong
You right!

Advertisement
You know what’s wild?

TAMU signed 5 DLineman in 2019, 6 DL’s in last years class (1 5-star & five 4-stars) & already have 6 DL’s in this class.

Their top 4 starting DL’s were all Seniors this season & all the high ranked 4/5-star kids they signed from the 2019 & 2020 classes have barely played, but are slated to take over for all the Seniors who are going to the draft...

So for next year TAMU’s starting front will likely be:
- DE Fadil Diggs/ Jahzion Harris/ Marcus Burris/ Donnell Harris
- DT Shemar Turner/ Ardarious Jones/ Dallas Walker Jr/ Albert Regis
- DT McKinnley Jackson/ Isaiah Raikes/ Jordan Jefferson/ Jordan Johnson
- DE Tunmise Adeleye/ Elijah Jeudy/ RJ Orebo/

And none of that includes any of the TF’s from this 22 class, that’s literally all 2020/21 class signees.

Why the fck would any kid want to be the 7th DLineman in an already stacked class with a DL unit already on campus that’s FILLED with Freshmen & Sophomores???

Like at what point does your brain kick in & tell you, “You know this coach is telling me I’m gonna play early, but there’s like 14 people ahead of me, I wonder if he’s telling the truth?? 🤔

This should be a really easy sell for Miami, all Salave’a has to do, is show him TAMU’s depth chart & show him ours lol.
And a haka

Advertisement
You know what’s wild?

TAMU signed 5 DLineman in 2019, 6 DL’s in last years class (1 5-star & five 4-stars) & already have 6 DL’s in this class.

Their top 4 starting DL’s were all Seniors this season & all the high ranked 4/5-star kids they signed from the 2019 & 2020 classes have barely played, but are slated to take over for all the Seniors who are going to the draft...

So for next year TAMU’s starting front will likely be:
- DE Fadil Diggs/ Jahzion Harris/ Marcus Burris/ Donnell Harris
- DT Shemar Turner/ Ardarious Jones/ Dallas Walker Jr/ Albert Regis
- DT McKinnley Jackson/ Isaiah Raikes/ Jordan Jefferson/ Jordan Johnson
- DE Tunmise Adeleye/ Elijah Jeudy/ RJ Orebo/

And none of that includes any of the TF’s from this 22 class, that’s literally all 2020/21 class signees.

Why the fck would any kid want to be the 7th DLineman in an already stacked class with a DL unit already on campus that’s FILLED with Freshmen & Sophomores???

Like at what point does your brain kick in & tell you, “You know this coach is telling me I’m gonna play early, but there’s like 14 people ahead of me, I wonder if he’s telling the truth?? 🤔

This should be a really easy sell for Miami, all Salave’a has to do, is show him TAMU’s depth chart & show him ours lol.
TAMU will be vastly improved and alot of fans dont see it. They should enter into the upper tier next season with UGA Bama OSUs of the world

Advertisement
Like Manny said either u come to Miami or get beat by Miami lol, I said then what a ****** those players will leave and beat u then. U NEED THEM LOL..............Manny talked like the roster had first rounders everywhere

Oh they loved preaching we only want true canes and players who want to be canes haha yeah cause y’all sorry *** couldn’t win any other type of recruiting battle

Advertisement
Oh they loved preaching we only want true canes and players who want to be canes haha yeah cause y’all sorry *** couldn’t win any other type of recruiting battle
I hate that thinking, like some fans said that **** since I started following recruiting. Thats loser talk, u go to any team forums and if their HC cant recruit thats a line they drop to convince themselves they dont need the kid. Which is total cap u cant win without them. I never understood that **** it made zero sense, "oh yea mr sean taylor and ed reed we dont need u to play for us go take your HOF careers and play for the SEC"

losers

I knew Manny sucked way before before before anyone, I heard him say that and smh cause Im like dude u need those guys dummy.

TAMU will be vastly improved and alot of fans dont see it. They should enter into the upper tier next season with UGA Bama OSUs of the world
This will not occur unless they replace that 1980s-esque offence, they’ll be a lot like Georgia this year is but with a significantly worse offence. They’ll still drop 2 or 3 games next year.

Advertisement
This will not occur unless they replace that 1980s-esque offence, they’ll be a lot like Georgia this year is but with a significantly worse offence. They’ll still drop 2 or 3 games next year.
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

They were a very average offensive team this year but their defense bailed them out a lot. Jimbo has amassed some good talent but his offensive philosophy is out dated and he hasn’t had a really good offense since he’s been there. They’ve been a perpetual 8-5/9-4 team. They really should be a lot better than they’ve been

Beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back