2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't make a depth chart pitch to the kid. We're either the best place for his optimal development, or we're not.

That's usually the angle with kids like this. This includes cash deliverables.
Agree it’s been what we’ve lack ove the past two decades! Can’t wait to we are back developing players again!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What the elite recruiters are good at in addition to having the resources is selling recruits on playing with other recruits. Which is what Mario is trying to do with the Elite camp thing. Its easier to sell Shemar on playing with Cyrus Moss and Kelly than whatever we had going on at DL before. Same for the other players we are looking at. Jimbo is doing thatat Texas A&M. I know people always mention bags. But that alone doesn't make you a good recruiter. Recruits gravitate to the most relentless recruiters...who also has the resume to back it up.

Advertisement
Told myself I wouldn’t do it but I’m all in now

The Sopranos Quote GIF

Jimbo was a very good recruiter at FSU but nowhere near what we sre seeing at A&M.. so I think it's safe to say the bag game is a key factor here.
You down playing that man.

Jameis, Akers, Wilson, Cook, Joyner, Karlos Williams, Goldman, Ramsey, James, Sweat, Thomas. and Mario Edwards were some BIG TIME pulls.

That class with Jameis was easily as good as any of his classes at *** To Mouth U.

His FSU avg. class ranking is probably higher than what it is now.

Advertisement
Nope. It was retired. Period. This whole bullsh!te with offensive and defensive players wearing the same number has just come up in the last few years. No defensive player wears #10 either. No offensive player wears #89.
It was a joke bruh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back