2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
But if u put Tebow at UM that same time with the talent we had he wouldnt do a thing, UF was stacked and the evals at that time were on point. This is why even if a kid doesnt think hes to great but good will go to bama. Little for example is probably thinking can I help UM? Can I take away one side of the field am I that good? probably not but if I go to bama the front 7 will mask alot of my deficiencies. Its why u see a Rumph and Buchannan look terrific, those fronts make DBs look incredible then be exposed in the NFL as they were drafted with higher expectations.....its why alot of bama corners flame out those are risky picks and QBs. Little know our front 7 isnt at those levels and he would be contested alot and its a risk he wasnt going to take especially with possibilities of bama throwing u into the first round or disguising u into the first round, u could lose alot of money choosing UM right now. Although I am a firm believer u dont need superior high ranked corners..........Just get elite front sevens and safeties and u could put basic guys there and win.
He would still be a good college qb. Likely above a Stephen Morris or brad kaaya for us ....

Yeah an elite college QB generally has to have a good team around them for them to get all the accolades. That's nothing new. Same way in the NFL it isn't solely the QB taking them to championships. Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL and look how stacked his team is...you gunna say that he's not elite just cause he's got a lot of talent around him and that if he was on the Lions they would still suck, therefore he isn't Good? Like that makes no sense. Judge them based on how they played, and how they played was elite - Winston and Tebow in college.

train punch GIF by RJFilmSchool

He would still be a good college qb. Likely above a Stephen Morris or brad kaaya for us ....

Yeah an elite college QB generally has to have a good team around them for them to get all the accolades. That's nothing new. Same way in the NFL it isn't solely the QB taking them to championships. Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL and look how stacked his team is...you gunna say that he's not elite just cause he's got a lot of talent around him and that if he was on the Lions they would still suck, therefore he isn't Good? Like that makes no sense. Judge them based on how they played, and how they played was elite - Winston and Tebow in college.
Special players carry teams like Brady or Charles Woodson, harder today though to carry a team. CFB during those years I would say talented was spread out where now they go a few places thats all. Its tough to say man we can go back n forth all day with examples.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I swear this dude reminds me of Chris Jones, I think Shemar can be a 6-5 280 beast on the edge at power rushing and run support & and a absolute pass rushing terror at the 3 tech spot
Isn't he 6' 5" 270 right now?

I swear this dude reminds me of Chris Jones, I think Shemar can be a 6-5 280 beast on the edge at power rushing and run support & and a absolute pass rushing terror at the 3 tech spot
I've seen Chris Jones in person from an internship I did and if Shemar is anything close to Jones's measurables, he'll be a star!

Everyone is worried about Jimbo and A and M and i get it. But no one seems to mention Georgia as if Kirby isn’t just as much of a skum bag and as if Georgia doesn’t pay stupid. Just sayin
They pay and dont win nothing.

Jimbo can really coach...Kirby smart is a CORCH. Jimbo is easily more of a threat. UGA has recruited like this since Richt days. They essentially own their state and its one of the best football state in the country. They still havent won sh*t

Why does it bother anyone if he got it? I’m sure Vinny who played a long time ago would rather have the kid helping his program win no?

It's a retired number. Not a selectively-retired number. We only have 4 retired numbers, it's not that complicated. Relax, I just pointed out that the number is unavailable, it wasn't some diatribe on the sanctity of retired numbers and their significance in the history of college football.

Advertisement
They pay and dont win nothing.

Jimbo can really coach...Kirby smart is a CORCH. Jimbo is easily more of a threat. UGA has recruited like this since Richt days. They essentially own their state and its one of the best football state in the country. They still havent won sh*t

Since when is jimbo a coach and not a corch? His offenses when they were absolutely loaded left a lot to be desired.

Advertisement
Since when is jimbo a coach and not a corch? His offenses when they were absolutely loaded left a lot to be desired.
Yea I don't understand this take either. Jimbo has been at A&M 4 years and he has 3 years of 4 or more losses. And his last year at FSU he lost 6. So 6 years in a row, 5 of them is of 4 or more losses. He had 3 great years with FSU with Cook and Winston, can't take that away from him, otherwise he has done nothing. Even as Kirby gets called a corch he has a higher winning percentage. At some point, results matter. People talk **** about Kirby but every year they are in final4....eventually he'll get his.

Yea I don't understand this take either. Jimbo has been at A&M 4 years and he has 3 years of 4 or more losses. And his last year at FSU he lost 6. So 6 years in a row, 5 of them is of 4 or more losses. He had 3 great years with FSU with Cook and Winston, can't take that away from him, otherwise he has done nothing. Even as Kirby gets called a corch he has a higher winning percentage. At some point, results matter. People talk **** about Kirby but every year they are in final4....eventually he'll get his.
Cook was amazing. That kid would singlehandily wins games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back