2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What is the percentage of recruits who pick Miami if they have a thread over 50 pages long? Thread length is a very good indicator of whether a recruit will pick Miami. Based on a 267 page thread, I didn't think the chance was very high.

He'll probably be playing for us in 2 years anyway.

Thank God Mario sniped Moss and Kelly.

Nah; I’m not w/ the troll chit. That’s the chit that needs to stop. I understand we’re in the portal era, but this run home to mommy chit gotta stop w/ us. I’m fine w/ taking a TP guy from a top tiered school, but what Shamar did was on some troll chit, & it felt like he tried to up his bag, so stay there. That’s part of the biz too, decisions u make. If he transfers out, transfer out to another school, but not here.

165c719ce14696a062f636c29a264d25.jpg
THIS MY BYTCH I'M FINA GET HER TOO IF I EVER SEE HER FINE *** AT ONE OF THESE CLUBS IT'S OVER ....... CALL MY BM ON THAT HARLEM NIGHTS ****..... HEY KEISHA LOOK DIS ME I AIN'T NEVER COMING BACK GOOD LUCK .... SWEAR ON EVERYTHING I'D RISK IT ALL .

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 175986THIS MY BYTCH I'M FINA GET HER TOO IF I EVER SEE HER FINE *** AT ONE OF THESE CLUBS IT'S OVER ....... CALL MY BM ON THAT HARLEM NIGHTS ****..... HEY KEISHA LOOK DIS ME I AIN'T NEVER COMING BACK GOOD LUCK .... SWEAR ON EVERYTHING I'D RISK IT ALL .
We gone have to squabble first.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 175986THIS MY BYTCH I'M FINA GET HER TOO IF I EVER SEE HER FINE *** AT ONE OF THESE CLUBS IT'S OVER ....... CALL MY BM ON THAT HARLEM NIGHTS ****..... HEY KEISHA LOOK DIS ME I AIN'T NEVER COMING BACK GOOD LUCK .... SWEAR ON EVERYTHING I'D RISK IT ALL .
PM me the rest of the pic. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back