2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So u would not double back on your dream car if it was half the price and barely used? Trust Mario would in a heart beat
Nonsensical example. Your girl banged another guy and wants you back ... you taking her back?

At least I didn’t call you dumb 🖕

An the middle finger was because of posting something that wasn’t recent.
Touché but anyone actually following his recruitment would know that he posted that after A2M beat Bama. If I was trolling then clearly I would have cropped out the date. The only reason the timing mattered at all is due to Miami fans believing he was coming because of Mario. But Shemar has never wavered from his leader and definitively expressed as much in his interviews.

And I have to go to the ******* dentist at 1 after hearing this news. Fantastic. More Cherry Garcia.

GAAAWWW**** 😆 I'M TRYING NOT TO F!UC!KING LAUGH BUT YALL TRIPPING.

BRUH WE GOOD ONE MONKEY DON'T STOP NO SHOW. 🤣

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING ITS LIKE MY LIL BROTHER GOT DUMPED NOW HE SITTING IN THE BACKYARD CRYING AND ****.

HERE SMOKE THIS J LIL ***** YOU GONE BE GOOD LET'S GO TO THE STRIP CLUB...

AYE START SOME BOOTY PICTURES GET YALL MIND OFF THAT **** 😆.

NO CANES TEARS TODAY!!
Bruh…. You never miss.

God Bless you

Advertisement
Trust me, I know all about Moe. Dude asked for courtside seats to the Heat game on his visit.

I think if Mario was here from the start we win this one.
Why was Moe with his whole family during Shemar's photoshoot? I was wondering where Shemar's people were.

Advertisement
These kids must know their "handlers" get paid and just push them to the place with the biggest bag...

What is wrong with you guys? The kid picked Texas A&M and got paid big time. His coach is an A HOLE too. Give more love to the recruits who picked UM. Don't talk about this kid anymore because he is feeding off your misery.

I get what you're saying, but Shemar's the talent, Moe's a leech who knows he won't ever have a talent like that come through Pace again.
That will trust Moe with bound faith… one of these kids will if it’s not a perfect story ending for Shemar. Is that where GR15 came from? He has little to gain and so much credibility to lose. Better hope Shemar is drafted in the 1st round after 3 seasons or this was not a good decision.

Advertisement
I’d take a mill and go to A&M too. Not gonna lie.

They just landed 5 top 20 players in the country because of legal bags. 6 if they up their offer to Perkins. Still laughing at anyone that thinks NIL helped Miami or leveled the playing field in college football in general.
What Lane said is true and I always believed what you are saying to be true.

You use your computer to log on to CIS?
No - I check CIS, run 2 companies, invest and control **** near every device in my home from my iPad.
I really only use my multi-monitor computer set up to analyze crypto.

Advertisement
when does ATM come here to play? I hope that he is still there and gets the loudest boos from a full house after we have won an ACCCG without him. And for those that say that this is spiteful, the kid will have earned it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back