2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still get your deal if you hurt all the time? That was my issue with the Shemar hype, he has been hurt a lot in HS.

Advertisement
Every year I'm freshly amazed at how much crying grown men do in public. Yeah, sucks we didn't get this kid, but you sound like a bunch of b1tches making threats. Didn't any of you ever learn the biggest p*ssies are the loudest talkers? Well, here you are talking all loud and looking pathetic.

Pass, seriously....we have to stop taking these kids back when they flame out or get homesick. They're going to kick him inside and he's going to sit the bench because he doesn't know what he's doing....tough, eat it.
Think we were forced to take in other guys (like Tyrique as an example), because under Manny, we were weak at recruiting. With the way Cristobal recruits, it's going to send a message that it's not a guarantee that you have a free ticket back home.

Shemar may be the exception here as he's extremely talented. But a majority of these guys that were able to come back, particularly at skill positions, I think they're in for a rude awakening moving forward. Because Mario's going to stack chips.

Sucks, but on to the next one.

I don't like what he did with the hat to the home team. THAT, I do consider trolling. **** this kid.

@DMoney did Moe want courtside seats for 1 game, or season tix?

psychotic post
1643829178923.gif

Advertisement
We gotta step our game up then and get creative with it.

I've said it before, but this is the money laundering capital of the US, and most of it cleaned and spearheaded by people with UM and FIU law/finance degrees.

We know what the market is. Now it's time to get with the program.
Are you f*cking serious right now? Did you just claim that Miami grads are big in the world of money laundering? We don't get a kid and you've completely lost your mind.

He'll probably be playing for us in 2 years anyway.

Thank God Mario sniped Moss and Kelly.

While those two are nice, Shemar is a DT regardless of where he wants to play.

Good luck kid, I get the pick even if a lot of posters here don't. Relationships and business they had the jump and I imagine a better monetary deal.

Are you f*cking serious right now? Did you just claim that Miami grads are big in the world of money laundering? We don't get a kid and you've completely lost your mind.
Yeah, I'm just gonna leave it at that. If you know, you know. Not even gonna go back and forth on it. If you don't believe it. Cool. Keep it moving.

(and I said this waaaay before this recruitment)

Advertisement
Every year I'm freshly amazed at how much crying grown men do in public. Yeah, sucks we didn't get this kid, but you sound like a bunch of b1tches making threats. Didn't any of you ever learn the biggest p*ssies are the loudest talkers? Well, here you are talking all loud and looking pathetic.
Normally I’d agree with you on this, but nobody here is taking issue with Shemar. Everyone is calling out a nobody who used a kid for profit. There’s a big difference. People like him should be shamed.

IMPOSSIBLE! I was shot with 10 birds (middle fingers) for giving gumps & yumfs a reality check.
If you listen to his interviews, he refers to A2M as ‘we’ & UM as ‘they’ - subtle but telling.
Now SS, via bad troll job, is shooting a a very large middle finger to you… the gullible believers.
View attachment 175950
Some how ‘I told you so’ just don’t do it.‘
View attachment 175953
At least I didn’t call you dumb 🖕

An the middle finger was because of posting something that wasn’t recent.

Advertisement
****, I'm actually not mad at Shemar as well. Seems like a good kid. Not going to wish him well or harm. Just do you and live with your decision.

Moe on the other hand, he's a leach. That guy's the scum of the Earth that is riding Shemar's success and influencing this kid's future solely on self-monetary needs.

Whenever I see stuff like this I always wonder , are they actually texting and calling these kids moments before they’re about to announce ? Or is this just hyperbole ?

It just sounds crazy that a recruit that’s about to announce in 10 minutes is still trying to be “closed” by schools
Tae went into his announcement with a UF expecting to pick them lol. Remember Francois crying on the phone too? I think Mario was legit pushing hard up to the announcement. Sucks it went the other way...

Yeah, I'm just gonna leave it at that. If you know, you know. Not even gonna go back and forth on it. If you don't believe it. Cool. Keep it moving.
Has nothing to do with what I believe, it's about what I'd say out loud on the internet. It's called having a filter, check it out.

Advertisement
Yes. Nobody should comment on a message board for talking college football and recruiting. Should be articles only with no comments. Great idea.

We gotta step our game up then and get creative with it.

I've said it before, but this is the money laundering capital of the US, and most of it cleaned and spearheaded by people with UM and FIU law/finance degrees.

We know what the market is. Now it's time to get with the program.
it isn't the 80's anymore or Ozark. I don't think what you think is going on is going on here. now if you want to talk about medicare or healthcare fraud then i agree..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back