2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, our fans were talking about how NIL would give us a big advantage.

A lot of the extremely wealthy people in Miami are foreigners who couldn't pick Jimmy Johnson out of a lineup, or transplants with no ties to the team.

These college towns are all about those schools and progrums.
Just a bunch of podunk, back woods hicks amirite?

Advertisement
I’d take a mill and go to A&M too. Not gonna lie.

They just landed 5 top 20 players in the country because of legal bags. 6 if they up their offer to Perkins. Still laughing at anyone that thinks NIL helped Miami or leveled the playing field in college football in general.
The only way it was ever going to level the playing field is if it was strictly controlled. As soon as the NCAA wiped their hands of it and put no rules on it, the game was over.

I think he’s been watching too much “ Better Call Saul”.
I mean, you think that "It's All About the U" coffee mug on the show was by accident?
Better-Call-Saul-008.jpg

Advertisement
Normally I’d agree with you on this, but nobody here is taking issue with Shemar. Everyone is calling out a nobody who used a kid for profit. There’s a big difference. People like him should be shamed.
You and everybody else would be laughing about the guy if we'd gotten the kid. It would be all good, just part of the game. But when we lose, the guy's a leech. As for noboy taking issue with Shemar...quite a few people here have. The nicer ones are just hoping he sucks, but there's been at least one wish for harm to befall the kid. Like you said, people should be ashamed.

GAAAWWW**** 😆 I'M TRYING NOT TO F!UC!KING LAUGH BUT YALL TRIPPING.

BRUH WE GOOD ONE MONKEY DON'T STOP NO SHOW. 🤣

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING ITS LIKE MY LIL BROTHER GOT DUMPED NOW HE SITTING IN THE BACKYARD CRYING AND ****.

HERE SMOKE THIS J LIL ***** YOU GONE BE GOOD LET'S GO TO THE STRIP CLUB...

AYE START SOME BOOTY PICTURES GET YALL MIND OFF THAT **** 😆.

NO CANES TEARS TODAY!!

The sht he pulled in IG was to drive the price up and atm gave it to him last night and he signed. He gives no fcks about Miami the city or anything else.

I told y’all the play was exactly like hazelnuts and Flowe.
Talk all the sht and rep the U until the bag weight is just right.
I told y’all that the dc was an excuse too. The whole recruitment was centered around Miami and anyone saying he was really feeling Miami before we sht the bed wasn’t paying attention. He was never coming here and came to visit a bunch of times cause that’s what dudes do to make the oos schools do what they do.

Be weary of 2 things
1. Be weary of kids committing early that are highly rated or kids who are rated way too low for what they are.
A 5 star from sofla that commits way early is a bad sign even if he’s out there recruiting.
Be weary of the elite 3 star that commits early because he may just be looking for exposure.

2. Be especially weary of an elite sofla recruit that spends more time on campus and is all over social media pumping Miami but doesn’t commit and says a decision is on signing day and even postpones a decision
It’s the equivalent of the friend zone.
The hot girl that hangs out all the time and gives you no pussie is the same as Tyrique and Stewart.

Notice how Stewart was on campus way more than almost any recruit this cycle and he never commited
or even said we were the favorite.

Advertisement
GAAAWWW**** 😆 I'M TRYING NOT TO F!UC!KING LAUGH BUT YALL TRIPPING.

BRUH WE GOOD ONE MONKEY DON'T STOP NO SHOW. 🤣

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING ITS LIKE MY LIL BROTHER GOT DUMPED NOW HE SITTING IN THE BACKYARD CRYING AND ****.

HERE SMOKE THIS J LIL ***** YOU GONE BE GOOD LET'S GO TO THE STRIP CLUB...

AYE START SOME BOOTY PICTURES GET YALL MIND OFF THAT **** 😆.

NO CANES TEARS TODAY!!
F*ck. That's what I'm saying. Bunch of crying b1tches.

Every year I'm freshly amazed at how much crying grown men do in public. Yeah, sucks we didn't get this kid, but you sound like a bunch of b1tches making threats. Didn't any of you ever learn the biggest p*ssies are the loudest talkers? Well, here you are talking all loud and looking pathetic.

Attachments

• Cool Starry Bra.jpg
    Cool Starry Bra.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 12
Advertisement
The sht he pulled in IG was to drive the price up and atm gave it to him last night and he signed. He gives no fcks about Miami the city or anything else.

I told y’all that the dc was an excuse too. The whole recruitment was centered around Miami and anyone saying he was really feeling Miami before we sht the bed wasn’t paying attention. He was never coming here and came to visit a bunch of times cause that’s what dudes do to make the oos schools do what they do.

Be weary of 2 things
1. Be weary of kids committing early that are highly rated or kids who are rated way too low for what they are.
A 5 star from sofla that commits way early is a bad sign even if he’s out there recruiting.
Be weary of the elite 3 star that commits early because he may just be looking for exposure.

2. Be especially weary of an elite sofla recruit that spends more time on campus and is all over social media pumping Miami but doesn’t commit and says a decision is on signing day and even postpones a decision
The hot girl that hangs out all the time and gives you no pussie is the same as Tyrique and Stewart.

Notice how Stewart was on campus way more than almost any recruit this cycle and he never commited
So watch out for everyone, got it.

NIL isn't the problem, Meux was ! No matter what moe was out for a bag, 2008 or 2022 didn't matter. NIL is better than nothing ! We had Tyson Campbell spurn his own mentor because of bags with no counter, at least the NIL gives us a shot, No one is going bag to bag with A&M so why is now the NIL ******** us ? James Williams is secure here and can provide for himself because of the NIL, GB3 is still here because of the NIL , overall the NIL has been a NET positive and to me it's short sighted if you think otherwise. College athletes deserve some compensation/income its bigger than just recruiting. The real issue is the NCAA lack of handle/ regulations on the matter. We had Grace, Ray Ray, AQM etc ruin there collegiate careers for petty sh*t .NCAA has been waiting to end us.

Advertisement

Be weary of 2 things

This is the best site around. You need to walk outside and take a deep breath.

@DMoney mentioned he asked for courtside Heat tickets on a UM visit.

What's encouraging, as both @DMoney and @Cribby have alluded to, is that UM was actually in a position to land him.

Past regimes had no shot whatsoever of landing a kid with a demanding handler. Unfortunately, this is part of the recruiting game and it isn't going to change anytime soon. Top tier programs land kids with handlers despite the demands. Moving forward, we can at least take solace in knowing Cristobal knows how the game is played and can land top talent. This was a case of too little, too late.

Moe had a lost if demands longer than my right arm: Like crazy ****. Yet Miami put themself in position to land him. But whatever.
But I thought that according to some CiS posters he’s a former monk, with great family values, and a saint worthy of being canonized.

Most of us smelled his sweaty, corrupt *** from a mile away.

@DMoney mentioned he asked for courtside Heat tickets on a UM visit.

What's encouraging, as both @DMoney and @Cribby have alluded to, is that UM was actually in a position to land him.

Past regimes had no shot whatsoever of landing a kid with a demanding handler. Unfortunately, this is part of the recruiting game and it isn't going to change anytime soon. Top tier programs land kids with handlers despite the demands. Moving forward, we can at least take solace in knowing Cristobal knows how the game is played and can land top talent. This was a case of too little, too late.
Gabby had good info , there was a lot of confidence with Miami at the end. The did everything they could do. I just didn’t trust Moe and steered clear of the predictions for a reason. No matter how much positivity I heard I kept saying “ I don’t trust this Moe guy”. Especially with all I’ve been hearing with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back