2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and everybody else would be laughing about the guy if we'd gotten the kid. It would be all good, just part of the game. But when we lose, the guy's a leech. As for noboy taking issue with Shemar...quite a few people here have. The nicer ones are just hoping he sucks, but there's been at least one wish for harm to befall the kid. Like you said, people should be ashamed.
I called it for what it was the entire time. Idc where the kid goes, he got used and abused by a supposed grown man. I never backed off my statement when I got asked would I change if he picked miami.

Advertisement
Nah; I’m not w/ the troll chit. That’s the chit that needs to stop. I understand we’re in the portal era, but this run home to mommy chit gotta stop w/ us. I’m fine w/ taking a TP guy from a top tiered school, but what Shamar did was on some troll chit, & it felt like he tried to up his bag, so stay there. That’s part of the biz too, decisions u make. If he transfers out, transfer out to another school, but not here.

C'mon brother...you speaking from your feelings rn. If this dude is legit and gets homesick, momma got some soup for ya. If he's a bum, enjoy FIU, brother. But if he's real deal? All in the game yo.

Advertisement
1C93D045-499A-40AB-81C7-4D81664D1F48.jpeg

Advertisement
Let’s move on. We’re too late on this one. Would have been one **** of a statement, but we need time to develop relationships and let’s change those ******* NIL laws. We have enough ******* UM lawyer grads? Right? Isn’t Dmoney a lawyer?

I guess it’s respect to Camden’s own Elijah Robinson. 🤔 I wonder if Fadil would look to slide in the portal? I know he was looking around last year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Violation of what? He can ask all he wants….what’s the NCAA rule on parents asking for stuff? Obviously if UM gave him something that’s an issue. What can the NCAA do to Moe?
Can’t solicit or accept anything over $100 on behalf of an athlete. School gets penalized and player is deemed ineligible until its paid back and then whatever suspension they wanna levy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back