2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If he comes to UM (which he will) will u change your thoughts about him? Jus asking
I am ridin’ with Dwins!!

snoop dogg cruising GIF

If Shemar turns his Back on his hometown school to go to College Station, after Miami has made the change to give local guys no excuse to leave, not sure what to say.

Bring in legit HC, revamp S&C, nutrition, has a DL coach that is going to have a top 5 pick, already had some other elite DL talent that will
Allow Shemar to get 1 on 1's, and he can stay close to his grandmother, and Miami a better academic school.
College Station is ******* awful. I could see someone wanting to attend school in Austin. Austin's bad ***. College Station is in the middle of no where. Nothing to it.

Advertisement
rusty been saying that for weeks. hope that keeps up.
To be totally transparent, Rusty did say he wouldn't put a pick in right now because he's not confident enough one way or another. He said he'd see where things stand after this weekend. But it's good news if he thinks we're the perceived leader right before he comes on a weekend long visit.

Advertisement
Shemar was on Manny Navarros pod and he really seems like a good dude. Things that stood out to me: 1) Moe is absolutely a factor 2) he doesn't mind going away to school - not saying it's a lock but it's not a factor 3) he wants to play DE/Edge, not inside 4) Georgia seemed to be more recruiting him for an inside position 5) likes our new dline coach and is starting to build a strong relationship with him.

My guess is he's a cane but nothing would surprise me.

Shemar was on Manny Navarros pod and he really seems like a good dude. Things that stood out to me: 1) Moe is absolutely a factor 2) he doesn't mind going away to school - not saying it's a lock but it's not a factor 3) he wants to play DE/Edge, not inside 4) Georgia seemed to be more recruiting him for an inside position 5) likes our new dline coach and is starting to build a strong relationship with him.

My guess is he's a cane but nothing would surprise me.
Agree at the end of the day will be a Cane. The National guys are all still convinced A&M is way out in front. This will be a sweet get!

Agree at the end of the day will be a Cane. The National guys are all still convinced A&M is way out in front. This will be a sweet get!

Whenever they feel that confident it's because the staff is telling them he already "signed up"....or accepted the offer behind the scenes.

The Under Armour games really put him on display in that regard. Wouldn’t be surprised if some kids chose the under armour game over the Army game just to be “coached” by Deion.
You sure it wasn’t the appeal of getting coached by Marucci in a Polo two sizes to small?

Advertisement
Some of you guys if you are truly Miami fans should chill with this guy is a slime ball talk. You dont think he comes on to a free site and reads what you guys post. I know there are some dudes on here who are 100% not Miami fans and yall are most likely trolling this site
If he isn’t a scumbag he will have the kid’s best interest at heart not what the internet says. If he’s a slimeball he is going to try and hand the kid over on a silver platter to get a bag. I agree that some people troll post on here, but I call bullshït on CIS swaying this recruitment either way whatsoever

I think he ultimately ends up singing with UM but it's really something to consider:

A) Is this was pre-NIL days we'd have no shot and
B) He'd still get every penny he's seeking regardless.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back