2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. How many kids really go to a school because of a coordinator? There are many schools who change coordinators regularly. Kids focus more on the HC and philosophy/scheme. If your coordinator is really good or sucks, odds are he will be gone in 2 years any ways.

Bama kids are never certain who their coordinators will be in a year or two but they trust Saban and know what his vision is.
We agree.

The Miami situation is unique because it involves a new head coach who doesn’t have a defensive background. Mario says he wants to be multiple, that’s great. But if I’m Stewart I’m thinking wtf does that mean. Am I going to be playing 3 tech, 6 tech, 7 tech, be asked to play nose on 3 and long. If we have a guy like belk who comes in and runs the 4-2-5 base and he crushes it and gets a HC there is a strong probability that the next DC will have a 4-2-5 system. Look at OK state, their new coordinator is being required by Gundy to learn the system that jim knowles implemented there. With Miami we do not have that right now, it’s a complete mystery until the DC is announced.

Advertisement
If Shemar doesn’t sign with Miami it’s because of Coach Moe, that it’s, that’s all.

Any excuse put out there is simply for safeguarding & justification...

But make no mistake about it, Coach Moe has THE most impact & influence on this decision.

Deion’s in home visit changed everything for him. Word from family.
Deion has a **** of a mouthpiece on him. I’m a white dude from KY and he could make me listen to what he has to say about Jackson State. Dude’s a force off the field like he was on the field. And yes, I still hate the gators and Seminoles despite what I think about Deion.

Last edited:
Deion has a **** of a mouthpiece on him. I’m a white dude from KY and he could make me listen to what he has to say about Jackson State. Dude’s a force off the field like he was on the field. And yes, I still hate the gators and Seminoles despot what I think about Deion.
shemar would be an idiot to go to JSU. it works as an athlete not as a DL/OL guy

Lmao... Kirby... I think Shemar sees right through the Bullsh!t. But at the same time, he's only 18 so hopefully Moe can see it as well

Advertisement
Coach moe is smart. If he's thinking long term he'll want shemar close by in coral gables
Reading this made my skin crawl.
1643142462937.gif

Advertisement
If Shemar doesn’t sign with Miami it’s because of Coach Moe, that it’s, that’s all.

But make no mistake about it, Coach Moe has THE most impact & influence on this decision.
🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

Something about that guy rubs me the wrong way. I hope I’m wrong and he has Shemar’s best interest but I seriously doubt it.

Advertisement
Deion has a **** of a mouthpiece on him. I’m a white dude from KY and he could make me listen to what he has to say about Jackson State. Dude’s a force off the field like he was on the field. And yes, I still hate the gators and Seminoles despot what I think about Deion.
What part of Ky

There's a tweet yesterday from Nyjalik Kelly that basically says that the handlers need to go. I don't know how to link a tweet but check it out on twitter. Nyjalik has a bright future ahead of him. Seems like a really well thought out and mature teenager with a good head on his shoulders. Just the kind of guy we need in the program.

Meh. How many kids really go to a school because of a coordinator? There are many schools who change coordinators regularly. Kids focus more on the HC and philosophy/scheme. If your coordinator is really good or sucks, odds are he will be gone in 2 years any ways.

Bama kids are never certain who their coordinators will be in a year or two but they trust Saban and know what his vision is.
Also if kids are going to schools for just the coordinator wouldnt Pyburn be having second guesses now that Mason is gone? I know they replaced him with someone in house however from what I read everything indicated that Mason was the one selling him on the defensive vision of AU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He lives with Moe. His Grandmother asked Moe to help him. I would have no idea to what level of help it was. I have heard Moe is a nice guy, but I have a distrustful outlook up front in these situations. I hope for Shemar, he really has his best interest at heart.

He lives with Moe. His Grandmother asked Moe to help him. I would have no idea to what level of help it was. I have heard Moe is a nice guy, but I have a distrustful outlook up front in these situations. I hope for Shemar, he really has his best interest at heart.
He’s a slime ball living vicariously though a teenager. Only cares about linings his own pockets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back