2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nope, dude is a leach.
I get that people say that but who knows they live together they probably got a good relationship. No one knows....if he's getting bread I would too **** lol. If he a father figure let's say....and he goes on a trip with him and the college hands him money is he going to say no thanks? I mean that's basically it......he believes in Mario and we do dirt too man.

Advertisement
He’s a slime ball living vicariously though a teenager. Only cares about linings his own pockets
We don't know enough to make that accusation. Now, definitely a bit of an attention wh*re and wants to be front and center in everything instead of helping from the background, which is a bit much at times. But that doesn't necessarily means he has bad intentions, it could just be an obnoxious personality trait.

We don't know enough to make that accusation. Now, definitely a bit of an attention wh*re and wants to be front and center in everything instead of helping from the background, which is a bit much at times. But that doesn't necessarily means he has bad intentions, it could just be an obnoxious personality trait.
We don't know the context we only see what we see and those optics always look bad.

Am I wrong?
1643149464626.gif

I've just convinced myself we aren't getting any of the big fish. So I'm content but will be excited if anyone picks us. Just PTSD of kids using us for the offers they want or to get attention and put back into the spotlight for their announcement

Advertisement
Deion has a **** of a mouthpiece on him. I’m a white dude from KY and he could make me listen to what he has to say about Jackson State. Dude’s a force off the field like he was on the field. And yes, I still hate the gators and Seminoles despot what I think about Deion.
If Neon turned up for an in-home visit at the OldhamA residence:
Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

Advertisement
He lives with Moe. His Grandmother asked Moe to help him. I would have no idea to what level of help it was. I have heard Moe is a nice guy, but I have a distrustful outlook up front in these situations. I hope for Shemar, he really has his best interest at heart.
Zero problem with his living and trusting Moe.

Massive problem with Moe elbowing in on this recruitment process - he's in every bloody photo and doing interviews for the guy. At best it's awkward af, at worst it stinks to high heaven.

Advertisement
There's a tweet yesterday from Nyjalik Kelly that basically says that the handlers need to go. I don't know how to link a tweet but check it out on twitter. Nyjalik has a bright future ahead of him. Seems like a really well thought out and mature teenager with a good head on his shoulders. Just the kind of guy we need in the program.
that was his mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back