2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yikes. Where did you see that?
1643223312211.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Better be a DC hire or Witfong will be 100.percent right. That and the first recruit said DC will need to see and show his vision to is this guy. It better be an out of the park grand slam meeting between the two or he's out as his best relationship is with an A&M coach.

Got work to do, very little time to do it, but it can be done.

Better be a DC hire or Witfong will be 100.percent right. That and the first recruit said DC will need to see and show his vision to is this guy. It better be an out of the park grand slam meeting between the two or he's out as his best relationship is with an A&M coach.

Got work to do, very little time to do it, but it can be done.
There’s no way a DC will be hired and put into place by the time Shemar visits this weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm glad he didn't change his crystal ball to UM, that would have sounded the alarms too soon and upped the bag. We are in the best position possible - getting Shemar on campus for the last OV of this recruiting cycle. What else could you want? We have some things working against us (lack of DC, lack of other coaches) but we have Mario. Excited to see how this plays out.

Can you guys read? He said, "heading into this weekend" he is sticking with his aTm pick. He's hedged himself nicely there.
Exactly it’s not like he said no matter what happens this weekend I still think it’s still *** To Mouth U

not happening unless we hire a DC in the next week. that's gotta happen.

IMO, since none of us know the kid, is that he wants to stay home, but wants a bigtime/pro caliber DC to come on board. I happy we got Mario, but dragging this coordinators thing out does not help with recruits. The negative is that the opposition for top recruits will say it's because top coaches think Miami is a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back