2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
yeah i just listened to an interview with stewart 10 minutes ago where HE SAID he's not going to a school that doens't run the right scheme, but it's dumb to think he won't come here without a DC.
sure thing cool story bro GIF by Captain Obvious

Last edited:
He’s a slime ball living vicariously though a teenager. Only cares about linings his own pockets

You know the man? I mean before any of us knew about Stewart this man was with him. I think sometimes we just allow our fandom of this school to influence how we perceive a situation or an individual. Plus premier athletes always have an outside source guiding them throughout the process. No need to denigrate someone’s name because we are scared that the recruit won’t sign here. Especially when said person has been speaking glowingly about our school.

You know the man? I mean before any of us knew about Stewart this man was with him. I think sometimes we just allow our fandom of this school to influence how we perceive a situation or an individual. Plus premier athletes always have an outside source guiding them throughout the process. No need to denigrate someone’s name because we are scared that the recruit won’t sign here. Especially when said person has been speaking glowingly about our school.
Who cares what people on here think of him? He is the one casting himself in this light with lots of look at me dont forget about me BS. Buddy dug this hole. If he didn’t act that way noone would comment on it, but the perception he gives off is one of an asśhat. Do you think Shemar going to say on National TV I didn’t come to UM because FrankSmokesDank called Moe a Greasy *******???!!!!!!!???? WRONG

Advertisement
Who cares what people on here think of him? He is the one casting himself in this light with lots of look at me dont forget about me BS. Buddy dug this hole. If he didn’t act that way noone would comment on it, but the perception he gives off is one of an asśhat. Do you think Shemar going to say on National TV I didn’t come to UM because FrankSmokesDank called Moe a Greasy *******???!!!!!!!???? WRONG

What hole did he dug himself in? Some of y’all are really upset because you expect SS not to sign. I only saw one interview with his coach and that was FOOTBALLVILLE. It was very apparent that FOOTBALLVILLE was intentional about mainly interviewing him. Maybe some of this outlets want to view him. Doesn’t mean he’s a leach

What hole did he dug himself in? Some of y’all are really upset because you expect SS not to sign. I only saw one interview with his coach and that was FOOTBALLVILLE. It was very apparent that FOOTBALLVILLE was intentional about mainly interviewing him. Maybe some of this outlets want to view him. Doesn’t mean he’s a leach
The look at me tweets you redact. Hence why some people view him as so. Or did he not do that?! Maybe he isnt a leach. Still an asšhat

To each their own. You don’t mind the guy, great. I seem to think he cares more about his personal gain than he does for Stewart.

yeah i just listened to an interview with stewart 10 minutes ago where HE SAID he's not going to a school that doens't run the right scheme, but it's dumb to think he won't come here without a DC.
sure thing cool story bro GIF by Captain Obvious
If you ask me, the DC thing is a red herring. If he doesn't sign here, then it's just a pretextual reason why. Wherever he goes, he'll be lucky if the DC is there all 3 or 4 years of his college career. Coordinators at top programs are being poached for HC positions all the time. He should not expect any permanency among the DC at any school he's looking at. However, he should expect permanency at the HC spot and we're good there. Besides, ultimately, Mario calls the shots. Mario can explain what type of scheme he envisions his defense running, where he fits, etc. without the actual hire being made. Mario isn't going to hire someone whom he doesn't see eye to eye with in terms of what Mario wants his D to look like.

Advertisement
If you ask me, the DC thing is a red herring. If he doesn't sign here, then it's just a pretextual reason why. Wherever he goes, he'll be lucky if the DC is there all 3 or 4 years of his college career. Coordinators at top programs are being poached for HC positions all the time. He should not expect any permanency among the DC at any school he's looking at. However, he should expect permanency at the HC spot and we're good there. Besides, ultimately, Mario calls the shots. Mario can explain what type of scheme he envisions his defense running, where he fits, etc. without the actual hire being made. Mario isn't going to hire someone whom he doesn't see eye to eye with in terms of what Mario wants his D to look like.
I agree, I mean Texas A&M has had a DC for less than a month. If mario tells him what scheme we're running and lets him know he'll stay at edge, that should be more than enough

Advertisement
not saying he's coming but everyone knows Fong don't change his CB picks until the night before a commit make s a decision so what he's saying right now means nothing. Lets see what he says Tues

IMO, since none of us know the kid, is that he wants to stay home, but wants a bigtime/pro caliber DC to come on board. I happy we got Mario, but dragging this coordinators thing out does not help with recruits. The negative is that the opposition for top recruits will say it's because top coaches think Miami is a mess.
And yet we still got Kelly and Moss without a DC

Advertisement
This

To each their own. You don’t mind the guy, great. I seem to think he cares more about his personal gain than he does for Stewart.

I don’t think so. He was riding with Shemar before anyone of us knew he was. He was the first to believe in him. I don’t mind it. And like I said, just about every premier athlete who was a star athlete had someone like this whether it’s family or not. KD, LBJ, Peyton Manning, etc it’s not new. Until I hear that he took advantage of SS, I’m not going to call him a leach. If he was pushing SS to Miami y’all would act different. Crazy thing, he and SS has spoke glowingly about UM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back