Shavar Manuel

I met his people a couple times. They not Golden fans at all. They love the U and if we bring in a Butch or Schiano it's a done deal.

Advertisement
I met his people a couple times. They not Golden fans at all. They love the U and if we bring in a Butch or Schiano it's a done deal.

I've seen you say this a couple times on here who in Shavar family have you met, because the family is neutral about what he goes

Advertisement

I've seen you say this a couple times on here who in Shavar family have you met, because the family is neutral about what he goes

Maybe Hatar met jRok

He hasn't met me

Beats me bruh, gots to wait for his answer then...if he ever comes back

Advertisement
Recruiting is overrated it is all about coaching which we do not have.

I ask everyone to go look at an ESPN 300 for any of the last several years and the further back u go the more names u will not recognize.

It is all about coaching which we need to fix after next season

Ohio state, FSU, Alabama, & Auburn all have top recruiting classes year in and year out. All those schools won the last 4 national championships. Coincidence?

And we won most of our national championships without the top rated recruiting class, and in most circumstances, recruiting classes ranked nowhere near the top.

One key to understanding this is that there was, and still exists to a degree, a difference between the quality of a team's own evaluations and the recruiting service rankings. We probably got much better kids in the '80's than we got credit for on the recruiting lists. That was because the recruiting services didn't have a frickin clue about most of the kids we were taking. That is not as true as it once was--there are so many camps and all star games, etc.--but it is true that most services can't evaluate as well as a good coaching staff.

The problem with the U now is we have a head coach who sincerely believes in his philosophy and won't budge. It's not a problem of the assistants as much as it is a problem of the head coach. I don't think firing D'Onofrio, Williams or Franklin will change that. I don't think that AG can introduce a different philosophy since he is too wedded to it. Like when Dennis Erickson tried a two back offense when he had a plethora of good backs. He went back to the one back because that was, as he said himself, "what we know."

I'm even more persuaded after reading about Chick's success at the Shrine Game, where he was turned loose as a 4-3 DE, that he was hampered by the wrong philosophy and we have been failing to make big plays on defense because we're playing a "safe" defense.

I'm convinced that AG has no future here, but I don't want to contribute to the extreme emotion and hate. I'm just hoping we have a parting of the ways after 2015 and somebody comes in who can do the job.

Is transferring to IMG Academy

****, they just had the #1 TE (2016 Isaac Nuata) transfer to them.

That's 3 players ranked #1 at their position for IMG next year:
#1 CB- Smith
#1SDE- Manuel
#1 TE- Nauta

Man it's more players then that on the way

Yep, #1 QB Malik Henry (FSU) is now transferring there...

Haha...Jimbo and FSU are buying elite feeder school pipelines with limited academic restrictions...great

Advertisement
Is transferring to IMG Academy

****, they just had the #1 TE (2016 Isaac Nuata) transfer to them.

That's 3 players ranked #1 at their position for IMG next year:
#1 CB- Smith
#1SDE- Manuel
#1 TE- Nauta

Man it's more players then that on the way

Yep, #1 QB Malik Henry (FSU) is now transferring there...

Haha...Jimbo and FSU are buying elite feeder school pipelines with limited academic restrictions...great

why our Miami scrub are at the NJ buffet looking for his next gem to feel in the gaps every year that he fails at

Check out the posts in this thread from a couple quality UF fans who post here, which explain how IMG coach Chris Weinke goes above and beyond to ensure that FSU lands a recruit (Deandre Francois) that they deem a priority.

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/85664-QB-Francois-Decommits-from-FSU!-!/page3

Anyone who thinks we have even a remote chance of landing this kid -- with Golden still here, uncertainty surrounding the program, and Weinke working wonders for FSU as the head coach at IMG -- has their head up their ***. A long-running Shavar Manuel thread makes all the sense in the world for an FSU board, though.

Our stupid *** fans, and coaches, are more concerned with the 2016 "Swag Class" while our 2015 class will be a steaming piece of ****.

Those 2016 kids won't help us finish above .500 next season. Half probably won't even stick. It'll probably be similar to the 2015 class in the number of de-commits after another failure of a season and/or coaching change.

Advertisement
Check out the posts in this thread from a couple quality UF fans who post here, which explain how IMG coach Chris Weinke goes above and beyond to ensure that FSU lands a recruit (Deandre Francois) that they deem a priority.

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/85664-QB-Francois-Decommits-from-FSU!-!/page3

Anyone who thinks we have even a remote chance of landing this kid -- with Golden still here, uncertainty surrounding the program, and Weinke working wonders for FSU as the head coach at IMG -- has their head up their ***. A long-running Shavar Manuel thread makes all the sense in the world for an FSU board, though.

This.

Jrock gets a boner every time FSU is brought up, always laugh when he pretends like he is open. He's being delivered to FSU by everyone involved, there is 0% chance he doesn't end up there.

IMG is going to be a minor leagues for FSU.

Last edited:
Yea with Henry transferrin there it's blatantly obvious what is going on. IMG is turning into a minor league program for FSU. I haven't seen anything this blatant in years.

Advertisement
Back