Shavar Manuel

Advertisement
It is what it is...the kid i going to do what he feel is best for him.... U cant blame for that... I think he is FSU bound and If I was King Hurricane I would stay on him heavily but also be looking for other DEs ..

It is what it is...the kid i going to do what he feel is best for him.... U cant blame for that... I think he is FSU bound and If I was King Hurricane I would stay on him heavily but also be looking for other DEs ..

What a meant to say was Im a ******* moron. Have a great day sir.

Last edited:

Yup. Burns and Bethel need to be recruited as hard as possible to join Joseph Jackson even if there was a snowball's chance in **** with Shavar.

Advertisement
Yes you are.

No need to disrespect anyone like that in here let alone the father of probably our most important commit at the time, when you take into consideration our quality depth at LB and lack of elite LBs in this class.

Redacted post

That's Shaq Quarterman's father.
I know this is an open form and i trod at my own risk...i don't need or expect favor here though the jester is very much appreciated..I'm a big boy

Advertisement

nobody cares. you are the enemy.

That's Shaq Quarterman's father.

Corrected above. Im a ****ing dumbass.

Thats better...lol...my point you don't quit recruiting the kid because of speculation or stuff said in here...I'm not saying be a moron or dumbass and not go after other prospects Bethel is one that showed up at your doorstep on junior day..give him some love and don't neglect the bird in hand for the two in the bush...but don't give up on a good thing either

Yup. Burns and Bethel need to be recruited as hard as possible to join Joseph Jackson even if there was a snowball's chance in **** with Shavar.

I agree Shavar isn't coming here ....go all out on Burns and Bethel

Advertisement
Back