Shavar Manuel

Advertisement
813 rock-

all the off the field troubles for fsu athletes..does this ever come up in family conversation?

the new york times requested criminal reports of 360 student athletes at FSU from the TPD and were given files for 300 of them? jesus christ! granted- they could be victims, witnesses or associates (and not necessarily suspects), but still. ****! thats like just about every single athlete at some point being in and around some sort of trouble in tallahasse. At school where stuff is more or less supposed to be taken care of for them. I guess we will wait and see what the times finds from those reports, but good gawd, if i was a family member of a potential fsu recruit, i'd be doing my family member a disservice if we did not discuss these things.

Advertisement
Gonna be a good one at FSU

He's going fine wherever he goes

Jrock do you really believe that shavar isnt already gift wrapped to fsu? I use to but now am fully confident theres zero chance hes not another 5* end that shirts the first year and backs up the second year for the noles.

Nah he is not gift wrapped anywhere, like I have said several times:

Miami has as good a chance as any school to get Shavar and Miami has a better chance then most schools do to sign him

Advertisement
Gonna be a good one at FSU

He's going fine wherever he goes

Jrock do you really believe that shavar isnt already gift wrapped to fsu? I use to but now am fully confident theres zero chance hes not another 5* end that shirts the first year and backs up the second year for the noles.

Nah he is not gift wrapped anywhere, like I have said several times:

Miami has as good a chance as any school to get Shavar and Miami has a better chance then most schools do to sign him

Interesting to say the least. Well as Ive said before if its makng his own mark on a team and build a legacy than miami is perfect.

No disrespect, JRock. But you probably would've been able to get certain posters' hopes up about Manuel if UM football wasn't in the state it's in right now. This thread's going to get bumped a year from now when he's either already an FSU commit or prepared to announce for the Noles. And no one should be even remotely rustled because everyone sees what's coming.

Manuel's a five-star savage pass rusher who can go anywhere he wants. Al Golden wasn't fired. We're still frog-stancing and maintaining our gaps on the d-line. We have zero chance of landing this kid.

No disrespect, JRock. But you probably would've been able to get certain posters' hopes up about Manuel if UM football wasn't in the state it's in right now. This thread's going to get bumped a year from now when he's either already an FSU commit or prepared to announce for the Noles. And no one should be even remotely rustled because everyone sees what's coming.

Manuel's a five-star savage pass rusher who can go anywhere he wants. Al Golden wasn't fired. We're still frog-stancing and maintaining our gaps on the d-line. We have zero chance of landing this kid.

I agree he's not coming here and jRock is making it look like Miami has a chance

No trying to get anyone hope up the simple fact is that he doesn't know where he is going next year, if he doesn't end up at miami it will be because Al and co lost him because he came into the recruiting process a life long miami fan and miami lean.

Im a FSU alum and would love nothing more then to say he was a FSU lock but he's not, he could end up at miami just as easy as he could end up at FSU

Advertisement

No trying to get anyone hope up the simple fact is that he doesn't know where he is going next year, if he doesn't end up at miami it will be because Al and co lost him because he came into the recruiting process a life long miami fan and miami lean.

Im a FSU alum and would love nothing more then to say he was a FSU lock but he's not, he could end up at miami just as easy as he could end up at FSU

I've seen you say that before, which is exactly why I feel the way I do about our chances of landing this savage.

Kids who grew up Canes are burning us. Right now I don't feel good about Manuel. Now if we start winning ball games or get a proven coach, I would change my tune.

SBB, Ridley, Cook, Rudolph, Lane, Collins, Moore, Michel etc. still sting.

Snelson is another kid, he loves Miami and we will still be in it. But this situation. It's not pretty. Now if we were winning and doing the things the U should do. Would still be committed. Kid grew up in Miami.

It's sad to say but I don't blame some of these kids trying to find their best opportunity. Until we fix things, I expect kids who would come here to continue to burn us...

Kids who grew up Canes are burning us. Right now I don't feel good about Manuel. Now if we start winning ball games or get a proven coach, I would change my tune.

SBB, Ridley, Cook, Rudolph, Lane, Collins, Moore, Michel etc. still sting.

Snelson is another kid, he loves Miami and we will still be in it. But this situation. It's not pretty. Now if we were winning and doing the things the U should do. Would still be committed. Kid grew up in Miami.

It's sad to say but I don't blame some of these kids trying to find their best opportunity. Until we fix things, I expect kids who would come here to continue to burn us...

This right here is so sad but so true.

Advertisement
Will be an upset if he goes anywhere besides FSU. I think the Nat Champ last year and this years playoffs are going to sway more and more big time players to the holes. Miami has to start winning an drawing a decent crowd before we get the recruits we need.

Advertisement
Back