Shavar Manuel

Shavar is a monster, in the mold of Mario Williams imo. Best of luck wherever he goes jrock

With that said though, I hope lawson balls out tonight!

Advertisement
He and His people are big Canes fans! Don't mean to discredit any positive recruiting news, but they don't share the same feelings about Goldie. Hopefully the love they have for the U outweighs all the bad feelings that exist about ol Al.

Advertisement
this administration don't care about football and Clint hurts said it when golden got hired there anti football its always a problem with theses people, they don't want to invest in new facilities they don't want to let our star players get in even tho they been passed by the clearinghouse its always a problem when it comes to football i don't blame these kids that go to other schools Miami is not what it use to be and there just living off pass success if the U wasn't in south Florida they probably would of canceled the program already.

this administration don't care about football and Clint hurts said it when golden got hired there anti football its always a problem with theses people, they don't want to invest in new facilities they don't want to let our star players get in even tho they been passed by the clearinghouse its always a problem when it comes to football i don't blame these kids that go to other schools Miami is not what it use to be and there just living off pass success if the U wasn't in south Florida they probably would of canceled the program already.

Not coming to Miami. Will likely end up in Tallahassee, if not Gainesville.

Advertisement

Not coming to Miami. Will likely end up in Tallahassee, if not Gainesville.

Not interested much in UF. Jrock already mentioned that.

He and His people are big Canes fans! Don't mean to discredit any positive recruiting news, but they don't share the same feelings about Goldie. Hopefully the love they have for the U outweighs all the bad feelings that exist about ol Al.

I think you are talking to the wrong people

Advertisement

There's no scenario where he is coming here with Al as the coach right?

Advertisement
I don't understand why we continue to bump this thread then with circle jerk commentary, while allowing 813 kick rocks to chime in with continuous affirmation that he indeed is not coming and furthermore doesn't like UM all that much, please keep this guy name off the top of the recruiting board until hes on board

There's no scenario where he is coming here with Al as the coach right?

He liked miami b4 Al so if he does come to miami he will be committing to the school not the coach

These are Shavar's Jr season stats:

61 tackles
20 sacks
16 TFL
5 FF

He played tackle and end this year

And he played on a bum knee all season

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back