Serious question?

Advertisement
Here's a roster: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Miami_Hurricanes_football_team#Starting_lineup

You could make the case that Harley takes reps from someone other than Andre (Beard, Lewis, Sands). I haven't seen much Rambo, but maybe he does too.

Could Jon Ford or JHH maybe steal reps from a Matt Walter? (But, uh, lol Vince Wilfork was the backup.)
There is your key to this question, it's not so much who they "might" replace, it's more look who that guy was keeping on the bench. I will say Hedley for sure and than maybe a few others but no for sures but Hedley.

NFL cbs on that roster:
Rumph
PBuch
Marshall
Rolle
Jennings
Maxey

TS would be hard pressed to play a meaningful snap

You are crazy.

TS >>>>>Maxey/Marshall (it's disingenuous for you to even mention those dudes in the same breath) and I'd even say Jennings. If we had him here for more than 1 season, I would probably bump him over Rolle as well.

Advertisement
You are crazy.

TS >>>>>Maxey/Marshall (it's disingenuous for you to even mention those dudes in the same breath) and I'd even say Jennings. If we had him here for more than 1 season, I would probably bump him over Rolle as well.
So Tyriq Stevenson is better than Antrel Rolle and Kelly Jennings? Please tell me what that is based off of??? Thanks.

BTW, I watched some of the Rose Bowl game just now. Hadn't in a while. Shockey, Johnson and Portis in particular are just overwhelming. ****. And KWII on special teams was something else. Had two knockout blows. Flat out nasty.

So Tyriq Stevenson is better than Antrel Rolle and Kelly Jennings? Please tell me what that is based off of??? Thanks.

From a talent perspective, I'd put them in that company - yes. He will show out this year.

Advertisement
From a talent perspective, I'd put them in that company - yes. He will show out this year.
First off I hope you are right......When he shows me I will believe it, but right now I have not seen anything. Antrel was special and would have been a Day 1 starter were he not behind two upper class NFL players. Putting TS on his level is a joke right now.

In 2001 Jennings Redshirted. He turned himself into a first round pick in 2006. You looking at him like he was a finished product.
True, but I will still take Freshman Rolle over TS. What has TS done for you guys to be crowning him? Because he was highly rated?? Seriously tell me. UGA would not even let him play CB, why he left.

So we all agree Hedley, then a few feel like Zion and TS have a shot to play, maybe not start. Fair enough. Obviously this 201 Miami team is not a NC contender but that just speaks to 2011's talent level.

Advertisement
True, but I will still take Freshman Rolle over TS. What has TS done for you guys to be crowning him? Because he was highly rated?? Seriously tell me. UGA would not even let him play CB, why he left.

I'm not crowning and probably projecting a bit. I think his play style and talent level is close to Rolles. I think a junior Stevenson would have seen more burn than a freshman Rolle.

I'm not crowning and probably projecting a bit. I think his play style and talent level is close to Rolles. I think a junior Stevenson would have seen more burn than a freshman Rolle.
OK, so just off projecting. I can live with take that but I'm telling you there is a reason UGA didn't let him play CB. I hope he balls out but I'm not as confident as some of you.

Advertisement
Ok, so yea, it is only Hedley, but on a more serious note, how many punts did we actually have that year? I am fairly certain Capshaw basically just had the best seats in the house for the game, and that is it!

Advertisement
Back