Serious question?

Not saying he would start over dorsey..but king on that team would have been a sight to behold*

*this scenario involves our offensive scheme going spread back then tho obviously lol

Advertisement
NFL cbs on that roster:
Rumph
PBuch
Marshall
Rolle
Jennings
Maxey

TS would be hard pressed to play a meaningful snap
Stevenson would be the 3rd corner on that list. He would be very comparable to Rolle but Rolle was only a freshman on that team. In 2001 at his size he could have bullied opposing WRs compared to today.

and I think if you dropped Bolden or Zion on to those rosters then you would have never seen them suck at times like they have. Zion would be RS sophomore and could win a job. Bolden would be a veteran safety who is more talented than Lewis. Stevenson would play a ton. Especially being able to bully guys like you could in 2001.

bolden wouldn't start. i like him, but he's produced one good half of a season, and was middling at best for the second half. he might have more talent, but he's inconsistent. lewis was solid all year in 2001. stevenson might be our best corner now, but he wouldn't start over buchanon or rumph.

Advertisement
over bryant mckinnie or joaquin gonzalez? are you high?

1619195145925.png

Welp, I kinda forgot who was on that line. But to my point, he could have competed with Sherko.

Stevenson would be the 3rd corner on that list. He would be very similar to Rolle I would guess. In 2001 at his size he could have bullied opposing WRs compared to today.
Don't see it. He may be good for us but he didn't show me much at UGA, he is behind several of those non-starters on that roster. Freshman Rolle > 2021 TS.

Stevenson would be the 3rd corner on that list. He would be very comparable to Rolle but Rolle was only a freshman on that team. In 2001 at his size he could have bullied opposing WRs compared to today.
stevenson didn't even start at corner at georgia last year and you're putting him ahead of 2 guys that were good enough to be drafted in the first round. i hope he lives up to his potential and ends up being one of our greats, but pump the brakes until he does something.

Advertisement
When John Campbell was playing LT, pretty sure Zion was the LG before coaches finally came to their senses and moved him back to LT.

It's not like Zion's body limits him to only playing tackle. Do you think it does?
I think he's not starting at Guard on that team, No. And he has 0.0% of stating at tackle.

stevenson didn't even start at corner at georgia last year and you're putting him ahead of 2 guys that were good enough to be drafted in the first round. i hope he lives up to his potential and ends up being one of our greats, but pump the brakes until he does something.
He did say he would be the 3rd cb, but I even doubt that. Rolle got quite a bit of burn at CB that year and had a INT vs Washington. I don't think 2021 TS plays over Antrell, he was a special player in HS, College and the NFL. His skill level is above anything TS has ever shown. TS may be a stud, but I gotta see it.

Advertisement
He did say he would be the 3rd cb, but I even doubt that. Rolle got quite a bit of burn at CB that year and had a INT vs Washington. I don't think 2021 TS plays over Antrell, he was a special player in HS, College and the NFL.
rolle and jennings are the first rounders that i'm talking about. jennings is a lot like rumph when it comes to these discussions because he didn't make a big impact in the league, but they were both fantastic in college. we had 4 first round corners on that roster.

Advertisement
rolle and jennings are the first rounders that i'm talking about. jennings is a lot like rumph when it comes to these discussions because he didn't make a big impact in the league, but they were both fantastic in college.
Got ya, I'm with you, he is the 4th at best CB, maybe 5th..... Some of these guys never saw that team play you can tell.

Advertisement
Back