Serious question?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whoa, I doubt that, Lewis was criminally underrated on that team, he kept Sean Taylor on the bench. His pick 6 in the Rose Bowl was a beauty.
I loved Lewis but Bolden will be a higher draft pick and play in the NFL. Lewis was surrounded by a ton of talent. Bolden would look a lot better surrounded by that talent.

I loved Lewis but Bolden will be a higher draft pick and play in the NFL. Lewis was surrounded by a ton of talent. Bolden would look a lot better surrounded by that talent.
We will disagree, I personally don't see the Bolden hype, he was downright bad the latter half of last season. Lewis was good enough to keep ST on the bench as a RS Freshman, doubt Bolden could do that.

Advertisement
over bryant mckinnie or joaquin gonzalez? are you high?

Zion still has more time but ultimately he will be a better player than joaquin was. I don't think he would have started over either guy as a junior vs them as seniors but he would have taken over for McKinnie in 2002. Zion probably would have been starting at guard and then kicked out to tackle his senior year.

Advertisement
Zion still has more time but ultimately he will be a better player than joaquin was. I don't think he would have started over either guy as a junior vs them as seniors but he would have taken over for McKinnie in 2002. Zion probably would have been starting at guard and then kicked out to tackle his senior year.

the question isn't "who projects to be better in the end," it's which players on the current team would start for the 01 team. the correct answer is hedley and nobody else.

the question isn't "who projects to be better in the end," it's which players on the current team would start for the 01 team. the correct answer is hedley and nobody else.
and I think if you dropped Bolden or Zion on to those rosters then you would have never seen them suck at times like they have. Zion would be RS sophomore and could win a job. Bolden would be a veteran safety who is more talented than Lewis. Stevenson would play a ton. Especially being able to bully guys like you could in 2001.

Advertisement
Back