Semper Fidelis All American Bowl Game Thread

he loves mich st. you guys will never be happy with anything. like yearby is chop liver

I didn't realize we were limited to 1 running back per class. How foolish of me to think that we might try to get 4 or 5 studs on the roster every season. Sorry to have offended you.

We have two RBs, potentially 3 if Gray makes it/plays RB in college.

We were also after Cook and Sony.

At the end of the day there's only so many scholarships and you can only sell kids a certain line. By the sounds of it Michigan St. told London he was their guy. What are we going to tell him? You're our guy if Cook and Sony turn us down?

Advertisement
Well if London is this good, and one of the other running backs is really more a slot receiver ideally, and you want to take 3...you could keep who we currently have, pick up London AND keep pursuing Cook/Michel...and then we are all the more dangerous.

Honestly I can't believe anyone is arguing this with me.

Advertisement
Well if London is this good, and one of the other running backs is really more a slot receiver ideally, and you want to take 3...you could keep who we currently have, pick up London AND keep pursuing Cook/Michel...and then we are all the more dangerous.

Who's the slot receiver?

Like that Adonis Jennings. Seemed as humble as possible for a kid announcing his college decision on national tv.

Kaaya just threw a beautiful deep ball. DB broke it up at the last second but it was perfect.

Who's the slot receiver?

Powell. Think he could be a stud anywhere, but ideally he fits better as a slot guy / 3rd down back on offense.

Advertisement
I'm sold on Kaaya. QBs usually look like **** in these games due to pass rush, lack of familiarity with WRs and ultra-basic offense..... Kaaya's looked really good, IMO. I'm excited.

Advertisement
I'm sold on Kaaya. QBs usually look like **** in these games due to pass rush, lack of familiarity with WRs and ultra-basic offense..... Kaaya's looked really good, IMO. I'm excited.

I'm currently looking at a blue screen.

When I did see him though he looked calm, cool and collected. That's huge at the QB position. Good arm too.

Advertisement

Powell you had to recruit as a running back. Yearby was committed. So that's two right there.

The last spot was saved for Sony or Cook. London would've been a good fit but it's unlikely he would've come knowing how hard we were still recruiting Sony and Cook.

Powell you had to recruit as a running back. Yearby was committed. So that's two right there.

The last spot was saved for Sony or Cook. London would've been a good fit but it's unlikely he would've come knowing how hard we were still recruiting Sony and Cook.

I thought Powell was good playing anywhere, preferably on offense. Or was that just interview bull****?

Advertisement
Back