Semper Fidelis All American Bowl Game Thread

caneinpsl

Senior
Premium
I just wanted to remind everybody that it's televised on Fox Sports One at 9 P.M. Eastern Standard time. With all the B.S. swirling the last three days I wasn't planning on watching the game only to see our recruits who played in the game possibly bolt for other programs if we'd of had a coaching change. Can't wait to see what Kaaya does in an all star game setting. Moten and Owens as well. If we don't get Valentine back, and either of the JUCO DT's have any issues getting in school Moten is going to be a critical recruit for us.

Advertisement
I just wanted to remind everybody that it's televised on Fox Sports One at 9 P.M. Eastern Standard time. With all the B.S. swirling the last three days I wasn't planning on watching the game only to see our recruits who played in the game possibly bolt for other programs if we'd of had a coaching change. Can't wait to see what Kaaya does in an all star game setting. Moten and Owens as well. If we don't get Valentine back, and either of the JUCO DT's have any issues getting in school Moten is going to be a critical recruit for us.

Gibbons too, right?

Gibbons too, right?

Yeah

Advertisement

Gibbons too, right?

Good catch. My bad. The O-line haul this recruiting cycle is just ridiculous.

Gibbons too, right?

Good catch. My bad. The O-line haul this recruiting cycle is just ridiculous.

nM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back