Semper Fidelis All American Bowl Game Thread

will our lack of play-calling and getting receivers open play a role with kaaya's lack of mobility, I absolutely love this guy but should his mobility be a concern.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Are you the Montana guy? You must of misunderstand what was said by the grandparents. Strange you would try to eves drop on there conversation.

Yes I am and it wasn't eavesdropping. It was a direct conversation with the grandfather when I first sat down. I asked if there were concerns with what was going on over the weekend. He told me of course and that they were hearing that as many as four kids have de-commited.

Are you the Montana guy? You must of misunderstand what was said by the grandparents. Strange you would try to eves drop on there conversation.

Yes I am and it wasn't eavesdropping. It was a direct conversation with the grandfather when I first sat down. I asked if there were concerns with what was going on over the weekend. He told me of course and that they were hearing that as many as four kids have de-commited.

montana guy why don't you cut your losses. the family obviously doesn't want you to go repeating their conversations or things they discussed on an internet message board. leave it alone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back