Semper Fidelis All American Bowl Game Thread

Advertisement
Owens is not as ready as some think. Still needs a lot of work on his tackling. Special teams is where he will make his mark early. I'd love to see us take one more polished linebacker in this class.

Advertisement
This QB that is going to Northwestern is good. Can move really well and has a gun.

Dont get him winning MVP though since the East is losing and Kaaya having 2 TD passes.

Receivers have been garbage on West, Kaaya looks VERY good! Great pocket presence, always keeps eyes upfield, looks off...

Sucks he couldn't be an early enrollee! Would def give Williams a run

Hey Pete, sat next to Reilly Gibbons family at the game tonight and they said there were as many as four decommits due to everything that happenned over the weekend. Obviously Valentine is one but have you heard any other names?

Advertisement
Hey Pete, sat next to Reilly Gibbons family at the game tonight and they said there were as many as four decommits due to everything that happenned over the weekend. Obviously Valentine is one but have you heard any other names?

No I have not heard that.

Owens played a lot in the fourth quarter. Was around the ball on every play and in on several tackles.

Advertisement
Are you the Montana guy? You must of misunderstand what was said by the grandparents. Strange you would try to eves drop on there conversation.

he loves mich st. you guys will never be happy with anything. like yearby is chop liver

I didn't realize we were limited to 1 running back per class. How foolish of me to think that we might try to get 4 or 5 studs on the roster every season. Sorry to have offended you.

We have two RBs, potentially 3 if Gray makes it/plays RB in college.

We were also after Cook and Sony.

At the end of the day there's only so many scholarships and you can only sell kids a certain line. By the sounds of it Michigan St. told London he was their guy. What are we going to tell him? You're our guy if Cook and Sony turn us down?

We've lost some top south florida RBs to Michigan State over the years, namely Sedrick Irvin and Lorenzo White. Can't keep 'em all home.

Man Gibbons dad just **** on you.

Advertisement
Are you the Montana guy? You must of misunderstand what was said by the grandparents. Strange you would try to eves drop on there conversation.
64.gif

Man Gibbons dad just **** on you.

on top of this dude eves dropping and hearing wrong, it looks like there was one decommit (valentine) and it was probably unrelated.

Advertisement
Back