Semper Fidelis All American Bowl Game Thread

Advertisement
FSU qb commit looks weak.

The Winston, Cam Newtown and vince youngs come once and a while...

he gonna have to coach up that talent after Winston bolts

I think he will... Both Ponder and Manuel(although number 1qb) left a lot to be desired but he coached towards their strengths and actually tricked a few teams into believing they were 1st round picks... But I think Treon will be the next starter... Kid can pass... I don't believe Pitt even wanted this qb... He's a big kid though...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MADRE LONDON THE TYPE OF BACK WE GON BE ASKING WHY HE DIDNT SIGN WITH MIAMI
BECAUSE WE WERE CHASING WATERFALLS THATS WHY

he loves mich st. you guys will never be happy with anything. like yearby is chop liver

Advertisement
he loves mich st. you guys will never be happy with anything. like yearby is chop liver

I didn't realize we were limited to 1 running back per class. How foolish of me to think that we might try to get 4 or 5 studs on the roster every season. Sorry to have offended you.

Miami went all in on Cook and Sony. In retrospect it sucks but that was the right move at the time.

I didn't realize we were limited to 1 running back per class. How foolish of me to think that we might try to get 4 or 5 studs on the roster every season. Sorry to have offended you.

ITS NOT LIKE THEY WONT BREAK AN ANKLE OR TEAR SOMETHING
NAW WE GOOD WITH ONLY ONE BACK

Advertisement
Back