Semi OT - Ruiz Private Jet

Advertisement
not trying to start any argument but if your cousin worked for Boeing, you weren't seeing Air Bus models. Two completely different plane manufacturers in two different countries

I'm jealous of the tours, etc. you got. I'm a plane/aviation geek and would love to get some internal tours of planes and their inner workings.

Let me clarify, Air Bus is a totally separate company; I’m well aware of that. The model I saw was the 747 Dream Lifter (not in person, but a sketch & computer animation)…it was referred to as their air bus, by my cousin, not “an” Air Bus.

If u’re ever in L.A, there’s an aviation museum on the backside of LAX. I haven’t been in a while, but I’m pretty sure they r back open after Covid. My cousin worked for Boeing for yrs, man. It was his first job straight from college back in the late 80’s. He got me into planes; fondest memories of a kid w/ him was him taking me to see The Spruce Goose before it moved to Oregon, & then as a college student when I was contemplating careers, giving me tour of the Boeing facilities.

Planes r one of those marvels that don’t make sense to me, no matter the mechanics, physics, mathematics explained to me. It’s an amazing creation.

Advertisement
I mean, look, when you need a quick weekend away in Cape Town, South Africa, why cheap out and have to refuel? It's really very practical.

Let me clarify, Air Bus is a totally separate company; I’m well aware of that. The model I saw was the 747 Dream Lifter (not in person, but a sketch & computer animation)…it was referred to as their air bus, by my cousin, not “an” Air Bus.

If u’re ever in L.A, there’s an aviation museum on the backside of LAX. I haven’t been in a while, but I’m pretty sure they r back open after Covid. My cousin worked for Boeing for yrs, man. It was his first job straight from college back in the late 80’s. He got me into planes; fondest memories of a kid w/ him was him taking me to see The Spruce Goose before it moved to Oregon, & then as a college student when I was contemplating careers, giving me tour of the Boeing facilities.

Planes r one of those marvels that don’t make sense to me, no matter the mechanics, physics, mathematics explained to me. It’s an amazing creation.
that's what I figured, all good and why I wanted to preface that I wasnt trying to argue anything.

747 Dream Lifter, is that the one that carries the NASA Spaceships? Anything 747 related and I'm all ears. The true Queen of the skies and the greatest aircraft ever designed in my opinion. A true marvel before her time. So bummed that they are being retired commercially. I was a 20 something year old when I flew on a 747 for the first time and I was literally like a kid on Christmas morning.

I don't know what it is but I have a bad feeling about this ruiz guy.
There is a bunch about this on the basketball board in the Nigel Pack thread. But to echo @Cryptical Envelopment … knowing how Mario runs his program and Rad being very experienced, do you think Ruiz is actually running and doing this rogue? Do you think he would be able to buy this plane and multiple 8 figure properties if he didn’t have some money? Would knowing his company got a $10bn judgment impact your thoughts on his net worth? Or is the fact that he is about the only person I’ve seen in the country that is actually doing marketing when his company hands out NIL deals (I.e. the only person actually complying with the law and intent behind what NIL is supposed to be)?

that's what I figured, all good and why I wanted to preface that I wasnt trying to argue anything.

747 Dream Lifter, is that the one that carries the NASA Spaceships? Anything 747 related and I'm all ears. The true Queen of the skies and the greatest aircraft ever designed in my opinion. A true marvel before her time. So bummed that they are being retired commercially. I was a 20 something year old when I flew on a 747 for the first time and I was literally like a kid on Christmas morning.

Yeah man; that 747 had my eyes wiiiide open bro. I didn’t completely comprehend just a Marvel such a beast of an aircraft was, but sheesh. The amount of cargo it can carry w/o even a hitch of complication is awe astonishing.

Cherish that memory bro; wish I had the privilege of boarding one or just seeing one in the flesh.

Advertisement
I don't know what it is but I have a bad feeling about this ruiz guy.
Ron Burgundy What GIF

In addition to the actual cost of that behemoth, and the cost to fly it, the annual maintenance costs are ridiculous. I believe it has to have two pilots on board at all times.

Advertisement
Yeah man; that 747 had my eyes wiiiide open bro. I didn’t completely comprehend just a Marvel such a beast of an aircraft was, but sheesh. The amount of cargo it can carry w/o even a hitch of complication is awe astonishing.

Cherish that memory bro; wish I had the privilege of boarding one or just seeing one in the flesh.

Delta museum in Atlanta has a 747 attraction, pretty neat if you're ever in the area.

Advertisement
Maybe you need to stop watching TV and pay attention to the real world because he’s has already lived up to expectations as far as NIL and donations to school.
American greed is about true stories. I am one of the biggest Ruiz supporters on here, but Beast has a point. You never know, 10-15 years from now something could come out that this was all some sort of criminal scheme. Everyone though Nevin was legit too at one point.

A plane that size would limit him to what airports he could land.
Can he fly it into Clemson because I no longer feel like commuting from Greenville and am going to demand he give me a ride.

Wheels Up for CIS. I'll gladly reimburse him the price of a Jet Blue ticket.

Advertisement
Back