Semi OT - Ruiz Private Jet

Advertisement
it's all good when Phil Knight does it at Oregon. We got Ruiz doing it here and folks want to question it and complain about it. This is why we can't have nice things at Miami. Some of you folks don't know how to appreciate things.
To be fair, Phil earned his fortune the RIGHT way....through child-labor and Asian sweatshops.

Man, you can't take it all with you when you die, but this is going to be a great success story or one that goes up in collosal flames. That's a tremendous expenditure and just to fly in it somewhere, crazy fuel bill.

Advertisement
“That’s the cool thing about child labor. I keep getting older and they stay the same age”

-Phil Knight
Hahaha!
chicago fire GIF by NBC

Advertisement
That doesn't mean schit. Plenty of people, who are poorer than others, will have nicer things. Just because Elon doesn't want a 767 doesn't really mean anything. There are plenty of people poorer than Elon that have more expensive cars than him, that doesn't mean those cars are just for showing off.
Elon has no home. Billionaire and he crashes on friends couches

Advertisement
Yeah man; a custom 767 is on another level. My cousin, before he prematurely passed away, worked for Boeing. I was able to take a tour around & learn the history, the mechanics, the different types of air bus they’ve created, etc.

It’s two different stratospheres between a private jet & a private commercial liner.
not trying to start any argument but if your cousin worked for Boeing, you weren't seeing Air Bus models. Two completely different plane manufacturers in two different countries

I'm jealous of the tours, etc. you got. I'm a plane/aviation geek and would love to get some internal tours of planes and their inner workings.

Just out of interest - what could you possibly want a private commercial airliner for?

I mean fair play, if you can afford it... but why?!
size, comfort, range, and whos got the bigger ****

Not sure if you understand the size difference but you could fit the size of the body of your nicest "private jet" inside the body of a 767. 767 you can have full blown bedrooms, offices, living rooms, kitchen facilities, etc.

Advertisement
Honestly it’s ******* gross to spend that much money flying a few people around and the fuel burn. Whatever.
tell that to all the "green" pushing celebs, actors, actresses, etc.

I love Leo Dicapprio but the hipocrosy out of his mouth is nothing short of incredible. The guy makes movies about saving the planet, speaks at global green events, etc. and then the week following is ******* 10 hoors onboard a private jet, flying to the Mediterranean to board a 200 foot long super yacht that he chartered for the week

tell that to all the "green" pushing celebs, actors, actresses, etc.

I love Leo Dicapprio but the hipocrosy out of his mouth is nothing short of incredible. The guy makes movies about saving the planet, speaks at global green events, etc. and then the week following is ******* 10 hoors onboard a private jet, flying to the Mediterranean to board a 200 foot long super yacht that he chartered for the week

Facts.

Advertisement
Back