Seems like kosi is the 2....but

Baby vick
What a nightmare it will be if we don't play this season, then after getting the King tease, he leaves and we're back to chatting about that QB room again...
i think if the szn is canceled what king will be back..if he wants to show he can play QB at the next level it would be in his best interest to put some good film out from Miami

Advertisement
Let's be real, kosi didn't really do nothing that devastating based on the times with this wild video society, so not really much people can say about Perry he's been a True Hurricane, never heard his name in! Again, i dont hate transfer tate, we just hate seeing em quit ohigho fake, run here to try and be the starter at qb, didn't workout so he quit being a qb and tried widereceiver, didn't work, so he quits again, back to qb, with transfer talks circling above his head. We just hate seeing him with the ball in his hands on jet sweeps going nowhere, out-running nobody. We just hate seeing him get wasteful snaps at wideout, stunting the growth of the younger wideouts. We just hate seeing em being talked about by coach diaz as having special packages and how d-co's should be worried about a non-producing, non-threatening college player that has barely more college yards than alot of you who post in here.

Transfer tate is what's wrong with how coach diaz started his tenure off, by gathering up quitters and losers and forcing them into starters rolls. The goon coaches will let a jt4 guy go, and wish him nothing but the best, cause they know you can't win with the mentality he had/has(see diaz still @6&7 and lost credibility).

In contrast, perry never quit no matter what coaches or players came in or left, no transfer rumors(of course not, his film crew is still located here), so if you like diaz want quitters, losers and half hearted/committed players to be named starters, have at it man!
TBF..you have no idea the circumstances behind the scenes..but you wrote 3 paragraphs on a issue that nobody truly knows the details on here at CIS. You also wrote on other issues that u have 0 facts on ..and from the tone of those paragraphs
(not badly written btw 😊) one would think you knew wtf you was talking about..but u don’t. Tate is a cane, kosi is a cane. At the end of the day that’s all that matters. So until one of them comes out with a “please respect my decision, but I’ve been dreaming of being a Gaytor since sept” don’t question a kids commitment to the program. Because it was fans with this line of thinking who were bashing the staff for not playing a kid like zo who it turns out, was day dreaming about orange and blue while here.

Advertisement
Tate's prob not good but he deserved more than 1 series against LA Tech to prove it or not. That was ridiculous
Why? We don't see what he does in practice. The coaches do. Also, he took several leave of absences from the team. I don't see how that moves you up on the depth chart for playing time.

If you don't/can't prove it on Greentree, you don't get the opportunity to prove it in the game.

Why? We don't see what he does in practice. The coaches do. Also, he took several leave of absences from the team. I don't see how that moves you up on the depth chart for playing time.

If you don't/can't prove it on Greentree, you don't get the opportunity to prove it in the game.

Never said he should move up the depth chart. Just said during the LA tech game, he deserved more than 1 series to show out or not. Jarren and Kosi were awful that game, we had nothing to lose playing Tate (lost playing Jarren/Kosi anyways...), people say Tate is a "gamer", and any QB you play deserves a few series to show what they got. For all we know, all the WR's we're covered and Tate had no one to throw to during the 1 series he had, etc...

Never said he should move up the depth chart. Just said during the LA tech game, he deserved more than 1 series to show out or not. Jarren and Kosi were awful that game, we had nothing to lose playing Tate (lost playing Jarren/Kosi anyways...), people say Tate is a "gamer", and any QB you play deserves a few series to show what they got. For all we know, all the WR's we're covered and Tate had no one to throw to during the 1 series he had, etc...
Maybe the staff thought he was a litte rusty after ALL THE TIME OFF he took

Advertisement
He was running for his life behind that poor excuse for an OL and had no receivers open= he sucks.

TBF..you have no idea the circumstances behind the scenes..but you wrote 3 paragraphs on a issue that nobody truly knows the details on here at CIS. You also wrote on other issues that u have 0 facts on ..and from the tone of those paragraphs
(not badly written btw 😊) one would think you knew wtf you was talking about..but u don’t. Tate is a cane, kosi is a cane. At the end of the day that’s all that matters. So until one of them comes out with a “please respect my decision, but I’ve been dreaming of being a Gaytor since sept” don’t question a kids commitment to the program. Because it was fans with this line of thinking who were bashing the staff for not playing a kid like zo who it turns out, was day dreaming about orange and blue while here.
Just bcuz someone says that they were dreaming about it doesn't make it true. It's like when a chick gets mad at you and says some random no name dude has been trying to get with her. People lie to get even

I'm not exactly sure what you're disputing, the facts are clear, perry's name hasn't come up in transfer rumors, jw15 and transfer tate's did. The perry transfer rumors we're started by most of the same clowns who wanted rumph gone because 2 players he coached chose to go to the security & exchange commission conference. You are right in that people on here were the ones complaining bout renzo not playing, you won't see that from me, plus he got injured, but what you will see from me is, I told people coach richt knew what he was doing, just like he was gone dog walk jw15 to try and ground out that selfish ****, once he started slow walking renzo, I already knew what that meant.

Those crybabies from that 2018 class, many of them had to be dealt with, coach richt didn't like soft ****, at the end of the day, coach richt was establishing the culture, a whole lot of immaturity, got on Perry for not learning the playbook, so he named rosier the starter for several games and rightfully so, he asking Perry questions in game, and he couldnt answer the things he should know, coach richt to Perry: sit yo *** down until you act like you want to be the starter at UM.

Now as far as you are concerned in your statement about tate, if its that easy for someone to be labeled a Cane in your book because they're on the roster, than you obviously don't know WHAT IT TAKES, TO BE, A MI-AM-MI HUR-RI-CANE!

I could agree with that.

Advertisement
I'm not exactly sure what you're disputing, the facts are clear, perry's name hasn't come up in transfer rumors, jw15 and transfer tate's did. The perry transfer rumors we're started by most of the same clowns who wanted rumph gone because 2 players he coached chose to go to the security & exchange commission conference. You are right in that people on here were the ones complaining bout renzo not playing, you won't see that from me, plus he got injured, but what you will see from me is, I told people coach richt knew what he was doing, just like he was gone dog walk jw15 to try and ground out that selfish ****, once he started slow walking renzo, I already knew what that meant.

Those crybabies from that 2018 class, many of them had to be dealt with, coach richt didn't like soft ****, at the end of the day, coach richt was establishing the culture, a whole lot of immaturity, got on Perry for not learning the playbook, so he named rosier the starter for several games and rightfully so, he asking Perry questions in game, and he couldnt answer the things he should know, coach richt to Perry: sit yo *** down until you act like you want to be the starter at UM.

Now as far as you are concerned in your statement about tate, if its that easy for someone to be labeled a Cane in your book because they're on the roster, than you obviously don't know WHAT IT TAKES, TO BE, A MI-AM-MI HUR-RI-CANE!
Point is nobody on CIS knows these situations for sure. Players think about transferring ALL THE TIME. And that’s not exclusive to Miami. Many times we never hear about it. It’s the coaches, support staff jobs to have a feel for where a kids head may be. All Im saying is your using the little bits of 2nd and 3rd hand info and making some assertions (opinions really) as though you know what’s going on. Ultimately a kid like Tate and other have their football futures to worry about. Sometimes transferring is in the cards. Especially for a kid who wants a shot at QB. But until he puts his name in the transfer he’s a Cane bottom line.

Just bcuz someone says that they were dreaming about it doesn't make it true. It's like when a chick gets mad at you and says some random no name dude has been trying to get with her. People lie to get even
Lmao get even with who? The medical staff? you know who lies to get even Children, Middle schoolers and disgruntled females

Point is nobody on CIS knows these situations for sure. Players think about transferring ALL THE TIME. And that’s not exclusive to Miami. Many times we never hear about it. It’s the coaches, support staff jobs to have a feel for where a kids head may be. All Im saying is your using the little bits of 2nd and 3rd hand info and making some assertions (opinions really) as though you know what’s going on. Ultimately a kid like Tate and other have their football futures to worry about. Sometimes transferring is in the cards. Especially for a kid who wants a shot at QB. But until he puts his name in the transfer he’s a Cane bottom line.
You're assuming it's 2nd and 3rd hand info, but since you're a tate fan, it's understandable why you feel like you do, just know this, "Ultimately" he chose wrong in both situations thus far for his end goals, no he's just in a situation where "

Advertisement
I know you tate fans are disappointed, but this is where he's at now, done transferred almost quit UM:

You're assuming it's 2nd and 3rd hand info, but since you're a tate fan, it's understandable why you feel like you do, just know this, "Ultimately" he chose wrong in both situations thus far for his end goals, no he's just in a situation where "
Lmao now I’m a Tate fan. I’d say the same for any kid. I’m not bashing any kid who transfers or looking at them side eyed, unless they come out and say they’ve been dreaming of being a gaytor ..and your a insider with first hand information?..cmon now bruh lol

Lmao get even with who? The medical staff? you know who lies to get even Children, Middle schoolers and disgruntled females
I'm saying he said that just to try to throw shade. Like when you put somebody out of your house and they say they didn't wanna be there anyways lol

Advertisement
Back