Seems like kosi is the 2....but

Advertisement
B6C71099-55D8-41AE-B0A9-299DC6449CE3.jpeg

BCF19299-7BC9-40AD-8DFB-D6411AA56A59.gif

Advertisement

I really dont get all the hate on this kid. Dude wrote his own playbook in 8th grade and the few times hes been under center is a college game, hes done pretty good. Its possible hes a game time player and not a practice guy.

I'm glad you pointed that out, if only rhett lashlee starts calling plays from that 8th grade playbook, maybe that's what's holding him back. We don't hate transfer tate, but we do not like haters and quitters! He thought he was gone run here and just take over the qb1 spot Perry wasn't having it!

I don't hate Tate. I don't know that anyone here does either.

I do know that when I saw him on our team last year getting snaps, it was probably the worst I've ever seen a QB look. Granted, Enos didn't help him, but he just looked so lost.

There's nowhere to go but up. Should he get his shot, good luck to him.

Advertisement

I really dont get all the hate on this kid. Dude wrote his own playbook in 8th grade and the few times hes been under center is a college game, hes done pretty good. Its possible hes a game time player and not a practice guy.

Do you happen to have a 2 second gif clip of you making a cut against air from your peewee football playing days?

Think he chose wrong coming here.. Idk what enos told him and sold him on but I am sure when he got to that first practice and enos was like hey we got to work on you under center and drop back he was like "oh no, I fcked up"

Advertisement
I think Tate can surprise a lot of people. He walked into a horrible situation with Enos system and Enos changing his throwing grip.

Sucks that he gets so much hate from Miami fans.
So what’s the excuse for quitting on his teammates? That’s where most of the ire from fans come from.

And he did look horrible in his limited opportunities.

This should be the offense for him. But let’s not act like it was all Enos.

Advertisement
So what’s the excuse for quitting on his teammates? That’s where most of the ire from fans come from.

And he did look horrible in his limited opportunities.

This should be the offense for him. But let’s not act like it was all Enos.
Eh maybe if tate would have made a **** the ire wouldn't have been as bad...

This wouldn't be a problem if a segment of this fanbase didn't use racial identity as a deciding factor for who they believe should be the starter @ MIA. Sadly this only reaffirms their personal biases & preconceived notions. Pretty pathetic when you think about it. Smh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back