Seems like kosi is the 2....but

Advertisement
So you mean to tell me we wasted his playcalling talents and hired Dan Enos?!
It means his mind was so football orientated in 8th grade that he was able to write a full blown playbook. What were you doing in 8th grade...? Probably hating on kids who were smarter then you because it was obvious you don't appreciate the intelligence it takes to do something like that so early in life.

Advertisement
I supported Tate until he couldn’t make it happen against Louisiana Freaking Tech.
He got all of 3 series for an offense that had given up, I’d be very interested in seeing what types of plays he could make in this style of offense.

I’m admittedly a Tate fan, but I also think Perry could play at a different level than we’ve seen from him in this type of offense.

This wouldn't be a problem if a segment of this fanbase didn't use racial identity as a deciding factor for who they believe should be the starter @ MIA. Sadly this only reaffirms their personal biases & preconceived notions. Pretty pathetic when you think about it. Smh

"Segment of this fanbase"

What a doofus.

Advertisement
Man, people who've never played ball before have no idea what they look at, they see a highlight film of a power team vs scrubs in garbage time and this guy is mike vick, GTFOH
No one said he was MV. And what else are QB's supposed to do against inferior opponents?...they're supposed to ball out like he did. Also, I seem to remember Jarren not being able to perform against inferior opponents

It means his mind was so football orientated in 8th grade that he was able to write a full blown playbook. What were you doing in 8th grade...? Probably hating on kids who were smarter then you because it was obvious you don't appreciate the intelligence it takes to do something like that so early in life.
Are you His Dad?

Advertisement
Make what happen? Extend plays with his feet? Make a good throw to a covered receiver?
Exactly how many passes did he complete that game? How many first down conversions are we talking here?

Advertisement
More Tate slurpers?!?! GEEZUS Christ man....y’all need to leave this dude alone. He is NEVER playing here. NEVER....he is trash. He got a fine *** girl and going to get a degree from the U. He is going to be fine in life.

Advertisement
Back