Seems like kosi is the 2....but

Obviously only certain players catch heat for "quitting" on their team. Tate left a sour taste in my mouth by how uncommitted he seemed to be to the team week in and week out. For some reason he still has these cult- like following. If Nkosi or JT4 pulled half of this **** Tate did last year there would be a lot of posters petitioning to get them off the team.
Am I missing something here? JT4 did the exact same things and even supposedly transferred out. He still had a good following.

You’re missing the whole point of the Tate discussion. People want him to live up to the hype of his high school days. It’s the same with almost every elite high school kid. And last year on the field doesn’t mean a thing. We ran an offense that would’ve made Tom Brady look bad.

Advertisement

I really dont get all the hate on this kid. Dude wrote his own playbook in 8th grade and the few times hes been under center is a college game, hes done pretty good. Its possible hes a game time player and not a practice guy.

Thanks, OP.

puzzy is undefeated., better than football.

Attachments

• llll.PNG
    llll.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
Advertisement
I said it's a problem on both sides. People acting like it doesn't exist, are delusional, and should dig up the worthless threads relating to Tate in the last yr or so.
You can read your statement as coming from different perspectives.

Although, imo, race, from either perspective, is hard case to make for this young man. I personally just don’t think he’s good enough.

I don’t hate or even dislike him, I just don’t think he has enough talent to be a P5 full time starting QB. Nothing more complicated than that.

Also, as has been mentioned, he didn’t show me much character last season. The guy got a lot of slack, quitting, coming back, quitting again. That’s not leadership, at least based on what I know now, I don’t have any inside details.

Advertisement
I don't hate Tate. I don't know that anyone here does either.

I do know that when I saw him on our team last year getting snaps, it was probably the worst I've ever seen a QB look. Granted, Enos didn't help him, but he just looked so lost.

There's nowhere to go but up. Should he get his shot, good luck to him.
Agree but to be fair every qb looked lost in enos offense.

You can read your statement as coming from different perspectives.

Although, imo, race, from either perspective, is hard case to make for this young man. I personally just don’t think he’s good enough.

I don’t hate or even dislike him, I just don’t think he has enough talent to be a P5 full time starting QB. Nothing more complicated than that.

Also, as has been mentioned, he didn’t show me much character last season. The guy got a lot of slack, quitting, coming back, quitting again. That’s not leadership, at least based on what I know now, I don’t have any inside details.
I agree but I think many times the lines can get blurred. Some people have blind belief in Tate because of their racial bias, and because they believe he can recapture magic from high school. None of this is based on reality, objectivity, or facts. Do his supporters think he's the 1st highly rated high school QB to bust in CFB? There's always going to be a % of highly rated high school QBs that bust. It's inevitable

I agree but I think many times the lines can get blurred. Some people have blind belief in Tate because of their racial bias, and because they believe he can recapture magic from high school. None of this is based on reality, objectivity, or facts. Do his supporters think he's the 1st highly rated high school QB to bust in CFB? There's always going to be a % of highly rated high school QBs that bust. It's inevitable
Neither you nor I know some white people have blind belief in Tate, if that even exists. I don’t read minds. You’re just assuming that.

Just like assuming that the opposite is true, that people don’t want him to succeed because of his race. I don’t assume any of that. Unless someone says it.

Why start from a bad place in your mind?

Advertisement
Neither you nor I know some white people have blind belief in Tate, if that even exists. I don’t read minds. You’re just assuming that.

Just like assuming that the opposite is true, that people don’t want him to succeed because of his race. I don’t assume any of that. Unless someone says it.

Why start from a bad place in your mind?

I wouldn't of said ****, if our worthless, dyck sucking fans would stop making threads about him. Theres a significant chance this dude could end up being the 4th string QB on the team this yr. 4th string!!!! Do any of his supporters definitively know that's he's better than Peyton Matocha?? Because I sure the **** don't

I wouldn't of said ****, if our worthless, dyck sucking fans would stop making threads about him. Theres a significant chance this dude could end up being the 4th string QB on the team this yr. 4th string!!!! Do any of his supporters definitively know that's he's better than Peyton Matocha?? Because I sure the **** don't
Come on Mr APEX. leave the race **** alone and move for God's sake man. You are part of today's problem with the lens you look through. Please pull up your examples to justify your stance. Otherwise STFU

Advertisement

Bro who cares. Some people are just groupies.

So the rest of the team played really well against La. Tech. Put up a goose egg. Total no show unprepared to play. Manny said Martell would get snaps to make plays with his legs. So I think La Tech knew what was coming. Same on Tate for not making plays behind the Miami O line.
Let's not act like the guy did not throw the ball that game. But OK, not only did he lack against the great Rajin Cajuns but he also failed to crack the 2 deep.

Advertisement
Back