SEC Slurping

Advertisement
Speaking of which no way is ND deserve to be #7 at this point - barely beat Ball State and Vandy. Overrated
That’s my point about not having rankings..at no point have they looked like a top 10 team..but if they are undefeated they stay in the top 10..

They are not “allowed” to lose; it’s that the SEC schools in the West are playing the toughest schedule in the nation. Disagree that Auburn should be around 15; the team from South Ben should be around 15 - if not lower.
That’s the sec bias tho bruh. A loss should be a loss. We’ve seen sec west teams lose out side of conference all the time

Advertisement
Wisconsin losing to an unranked BYU at home (BYU is now #25) has more value than Miami losing to the team that is now ranked #6?

Usually I agree but the SEC is really good this year.

ACC has three good teams(clemson, us, and vag tech

PAC 12 sucks
Big 10 has ohio state
big 12 has oklahoma

Sec is way better than the other conferences this year

Bama
Georgia
LSU
Auburn

That’s 4 good teams vs ACC 3 good teams

They’re not “way better”

Just win and don’t worry about it
Agree, we should have to keep winning to make up what we lost by loosing. It will literally take us another 8-9 weeks to make up the ground we gave up by loosing which is they way it should be. Auburn had to put in hella work for about 18 hours to make up the ground they lost.

Advertisement
This a stupid thing to worry about. If we would've taken care of business we'd be ranked in the top 6 right now.

Advertisement
So do you think LSU deserves to be 6? If that’s the case does Texas am deserve to jump into the top ten after almost beating Clemson in a competitive game? Maybe my thinking is off but IMO losses should hurt your chances more then dropping two spots as if you didn’t even lose a game. I mean Clemson won and dropped one spot less then a team that lost.
Ok do u think stanford should be number 6? LSU is and beat 2 top 10 teams I think they deserve it. TAMU smacked the bad teams they played and lost by 2 to clemson. They look like a top 25 team to me

So do you think LSU deserves to be 6? If that’s the case does Texas am deserve to jump into the top ten after almost beating Clemson in a competitive game? Maybe my thinking is off but IMO losses should hurt your chances more then dropping two spots as if you didn’t even lose a game. I mean Clemson won and dropped one spot less then a team that lost.

Absolutely LSU should be 6. They have beaten 2 ranked teams already.

And no, A&M shouldn't be top 10 for playing Clemson close bc they haven't beaten any teams of value.

Auburn stayed in the top 10 bc they lost to a top 10 but also beat a top 10. They couldn't be slotted below Washington, who is only 2 spots down, because they just beat them. They could have been slotted below Penn State. And yes, all teams could have shifted and a WVU, Miss State, VT or OSU could have jumped them, but i'm guessing they are using the eye test right now and waiting for it to naturally sort itself out. Auburn is a very good team.

Advertisement
In all honesty the Polls are juspinishing is for continuing to start Malweak. Guarantee if Kodi gets the nod we shoot up to the top 10.

I respect their decision.

#AnyoneButRosier

Ok do u think stanford should be number 6? LSU is and beat 2 top 10 teams I think they deserve it. TAMU smacked the bad teams they played and lost by 2 to clemson. They look like a top 25 team to me
I don’t have a big problem with LSU at 6 they won games, my issue is with losses not hurting a team. I don’t give many style points on how you lost, bottom line is losing is losing and it’s an L on the schedule. Last year Georgia lost badly to auburn then beat auburn badly in the sec championship, because they lost big really didn’t dictate what type of team they were, sometimes it just snowballs in a game and the score doesn’t matter only an L. Same for Notre Dame last year, they lost by like a point to a team that went to the championship in Georgia and ended up being garbage so the score really doesn’t matter, what matters is they took the L.

It drives me crazy the way SEC teams are ranked. How is it we lose to LSU and drop from 8 to 22 and Auburn loses to LSU and drops from 7 to 9.

How right you are.

Last week SC lost AT HOME to Georgia.. Fck that.. They were blown out & embarrassed by Georgia at home 41-17 & still received enough votes to be "ranked" 29th, from 24th. Losing 41-17 at home cost them 5 spots!!

Michigan St lost on the road, by a field goal as time expired to Arizona St (who was 25th after that win) & dropped 11 spots.

Texas A&M received 0 votes before Clemson. Clemson rotated their QBs & still won the game IN COLLEGE STATION. A&M went from receiving 0 votes to gaining enough to move up to 26th.
They're now two spots behind us for beating Louisiana Monroe, Northwestern State & losing to Clemson.

How about Florida? Coming off a 4 win season & beating Charleston Southern? That was good enough to get them up to 25th last week.

It goes on & on & on. If we lose 41-17 at home we're out of the polls. A close loss to Clemson at home & we'd drop, NOT MOVE UP.

How right you are.

Last week SC lost AT HOME to Georgia.. Fck that.. They were blown out & embarrassed by Georgia at home 41-17 & still received enough votes to be "ranked" 29th, from 24th. Losing 41-17 at home cost them 5 spots!!

Michigan St lost on the road, by a field goal as time expired to Arizona St (who was 25th after that win) & dropped 11 spots.

Texas A&M received 0 votes before Clemson. Clemson rotated their QBs & still won the game IN COLLEGE STATION. A&M went from receiving 0 votes to gaining enough to move up to 26th.
They're now two spots behind us for beating Louisiana Monroe, Northwestern State & losing to Clemson.

How about Florida? Coming off a 4 win season & beating Charleston Southern? That was good enough to get them up to 25th last week.

It goes on & on & on. If we lose 41-17 at home we're out of the polls. A close loss to Clemson at home & we'd drop, NOT MOVE UP.
Exactly, this drives me crazy.

Advertisement
Back