SEC Rant Thread, Miami-Alabama

bama may win the fight on the field but not on the stands. Those inbred rednecks would ***** out. put James Jackson’s bro on them and they would all run to their moma

Advertisement
Advertisement
They live vicariously through other teams’ success. They sit around and beat their chests and chant SEC,SEC when Bama wins titles, completely ignoring the fact that Bama beat their team 38-10. It would be like a Miami fan pumping up FSU or Clemson when they won the title
Chanting ur conference is the gayest thing ever. I don’t root for the ACC to do well lol makes no sense.

Chanting ur conference is the gayest thing ever. I don’t root for the ACC to do well lol makes no sense.

I will say this; my opinion on conference doing well has changed. We need the ACC to become good. Right now, the SEC & B1G are the only conference where they would consider letting in the non-conference champion into the CFP. We were pulled to come to the ACC to add prestige b/c it was FSU & no one else. No one respects our conference, which is y no one respects us constantly losing to these saps

Advertisement
The only time I care about that sort of thing is if it will make our strength of schedule rating higher. By the time the playoff comes around, it doesn’t matter anyway.

We're gonna get smoked, Manny's true job is to not let it ruin the rest of the season. App St and Mich St will beat our *** if he doesn't have them ready

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back