SEC Rant Thread, Miami-Alabama

Advertisement
Nope, think that about sums it up

But just to check, that team that got so much better played 3 ranked teams last season, any idea what the average score was?

That has 0 to do with next season and the team showing progression. Obviously changes needed to be made to get where we want to be and they were made personnel wise and strategy wise. We will see week one.

Advertisement
That has 0 to do with next season and the team showing progression. Obviously changes needed to be made to get where we want to be and they were made personnel wise and strategy wise. We will see week one.
You stated they got better, year 1 to year 2 not me buddy.... The average score vs the 3 ranked teams they played was 47 to 25. But yeah, that was last year so just throw it our the window Week 1 vs the NC favorite.

Happy Lets Go GIF by Poms

Never let this place and it’s resident trolls keep you from being enthusiastic and optimistic.

They’re just miserable idiots.

We can't all be "15-BRO!!!!!!!!" water heads like you chap.

This team with this soft *** schedule should lose 2 regular season games max. If that prediction is miserable you got issues (you do).

This team with this soft *** schedule should lose 2 regular season games max. If that prediction is miserable you got issues (you do).

You reek of desperation

Advertisement

I agree and I'm on the side that believes this team doesn't lose more than two games this season..

You stated they got better, year 1 to year 2 not me buddy.... The average score vs the 3 ranked teams they played was 47 to 25. But yeah, that was last year so just throw it our the window Week 1 vs the NC favorite.

Happy Lets Go GIF by Poms

They did get better they lost big in two games and played a close one in the bowl game.. but that don't mean they ain't progress fool

Advertisement
They did get better they lost big in two games and played a close one in the bowl game.. but that don't mean they ain't progress fool
I saw some progress on offense with the addition of King and Lashlee, and some real real glaring defensive issues. That was a pretty easy schedule, we lost to every Top 25 team we played. Twice we got literally clowned on National TV and did not belong on the field. Both those times we were supposedly a "Top 10 team".

I saw some progress on offense with the addition of King and Lashlee, and some real real glaring defensive issues. That was a pretty easy schedule, we lost to every Top 25 team we played. Twice we got literally clowned on National TV and did not belong on the field. Both those times we were supposedly a "Top 10 team".
I believe so from reports Manny see's the weakness in philosphy and has tweaked tweaked them.. I don't think it's a coincidence he went and got the DL coach that he had his best run D with and also went and got a bump and run CB coach. I thibk those two additions make a huge difference.. that's why I'm high on the potential progress of this team this year.. by no means I'm claiming 15-0 at this stage but I do like the spot we're in. If we put it together I expect a great season

I believe so from reports Manny see's the weakness in philosphy and has tweaked tweaked them.. I don't think it's a coincidence he went and got the DL coach that he had his best run D with and also went and got a bump and run CB coach. I thibk those two additions make a huge difference.. that's why I'm high on the potential progress of this team this year.. by no means I'm claiming 15-0 at this stage but I do like the spot we're in. If we put it together I expect a great season
Sounds good to me man, we are not as far off as you think. I'm not a "this is a 6 win team" mope and your are not a "15-0 guysms" rah rah so I apologize if I came off like that. I agree with the above post and hope you are 100% correct.

Last edited:
Advertisement
All you guys expecting a Miami win, or even less than 3 losses, are going to be calling for Manny’s head.

Advertisement
Back