SEC Rant Thread, Miami-Alabama

SEC fans sure are a funny bunch. They like to live through Bama even though Bama runs a train on their teams too. Miami is going up against the best team money can buy (literally). I can’t imagine how many millions of dollars their boosters have given to recruits over the years to create that juggernaut of a program. They may be right on the prediction, but I sure would love to see us pull the upset as Saban has a heart attack on the sideline.
They live vicariously through other teams’ success. They sit around and beat their chests and chant SEC,SEC when Bama wins titles, completely ignoring the fact that Bama beat their team 38-10. It would be like a Miami fan pumping up FSU or Clemson when they won the title

Advertisement
Now this is more like it!!! Hate the Muh ***kas that deserve it and stop hating on our own Hurricane alum! Bastids couldn't beat us so they had to outbid us!

The biggest determinants of the outcome will be two things:

1) The ability of our LBs to stop the run. The game will be a repeat of UNC unless our LBs can stop the run.
2) Whether we let our guys play to win or play it conservatively (in an attempt to avoid a bad loss). IMHO, if we want to win or keep it close we have to bring the heat in every phase and the let the players play. No soft zones. Man up, be confident, throw in a couple trick plays and go at them hard.

It is what it is, whether they’re $EC fans or Bama band wagoners unfortunately they have the team to back up the talk. It will be incumbent on the Canes to finally play UP to their potential and make this a game late into the 4th. We do that and it’s anybody’s game at that point. Manny is going to have to call the game of his life, and not be afraid to go after Bryce. We put him on the ground or knock his **** into Sunday a bit, that will create happy feet. We all know how happy feet go. It’s also going to take Lashlee calling a HC in waiting type game to exploit what he can versus their defense. If he can, we might make a game of this. We should show that first pic to the team as motivation.

Advertisement
Baga 52 - UM 10.

We’re gonna get train run. Can’t possibly imagine why anyone would think any different.

Baga and the SEC are not our problem. I get why people can’t stand them (and I agree, and even used to care), but when your own house is in shambles, you don’t get to call the City about the neighbors grass being too tall or anything else.

Baga 52 - UM 10.

We’re gonna get train run. Can’t possibly imagine why anyone would think any different.

Baga and the SEC are not our problem. I get why people can’t stand them (and I agree, and even used to care), but when your own house is in shambles, you don’t get to call the City about the neighbors grass being too tall or anything else.
Bama and the SEC is our ONLY forking problem, because they're constantly dropping tote bags of cash and Chrysler 300's in the state of Miami!

The biggest determinants of the outcome will be two things:

1) The ability of our LBs to stop the run. The game will be a repeat of UNC unless our LBs can stop the run.
2) Whether we let our guys play to win or play it conservatively (in an attempt to avoid a bad loss). IMHO, if we want to win or keep it close we have to bring the heat in every phase and the let the players play. No soft zones. Man up, be confident, throw in a couple trick plays and go at them hard.
No the biggest determinant is if we can score over 40 points

Deal Number GIF by Postcode Loterij
----------------------
season 10 episode 22 GIF

Advertisement
F Alabaga as a staff, record label, and as a mfing crew. And if you wanna be down with them inbred cow tipping mfers then F you too!!! GO CANES
That's how we do it on our side! Any of you cow tipping mfers from Alabama that wanna bring, bring it. We ain't singing, we bringing drama. **** you and your mf mama. We'll kill all you mfers.

Advertisement
Baga 52 - UM 10.

“In shambles”

Back to back to back offseason titles, yet really nothing substantial to come from it (still losing to any quality opponent/big game, still losing the bowl game, still not winning the ACC or even winning the fairly weak ACC coastal every year) is what he means.

We lost one game against the Coastal and pulled a Top 10 caliber class, which included two local 5 Stars and another stud QB.

That’s not in shambles.

Advertisement
"Lost one against the Coastal" is the equivalent brag of a water head (like gocanes) bragging he drooled less than the the rest of the retards.

Last edited:
If we can put 40 on Bama I'd be beyond ecstatic....unfortunately I don't think we will....Even 30 is a Longshot...
The only way to maybe beat bama is to score above 40. I think bamas most recent 3 losses were only when a team scored above 44 points. Only 5 teams have recently done this and bama is 2-3 when teams can score > 40

Advertisement
Back