SEC goes to Washington......

man sure like the federal govt when it has to do with their money. Lawd the crying. They said the federal govt cannot fix nothing so why they asking them to fix this?

Advertisement
It’s not a federal matter so it should go to the States. They have meetings and yes they can craft Their own common rules if they so choose.

Dumbest ******* **** I've ever heard.

Income, and income taxes, STARTS with the federal government. Most states just follow along for all their rules.

Income taxation starts at the federal level. It is absolutely a federal matter. There's a US Constitutional Amendment and everything.

"They have meetings". WTF?

Advertisement
I speak facts. People like to pick and choose which issues they claim are state rights until its not convenient anymore. Sounds like u one of them.

But you don't speak facts. You don't know what you are talking about. And you sure as **** don't understand state rights, let alone federal preemption.

I'm not picking and choosing at all. This isn't an issue like "how should we set our road paving standards based on the geography and climate of our state".

BREAKING NEWS: Alabama House delegates have struck a deal to have the following language added to the groundbreaking NIL legislation...

"Above all other laws of the United States, including policies, agreements, compacts, or any other binders set forth by any organization or member States, Name, Image, and Likeness prohibition shall be in full force for all football teams, with the complete and total exception of the University of Alabama...

...At each and every opening of all formal government business of Federal, State, and local entities, The Pledge to Nick Saban shall be recited with sincerity and reverence. Furthermore, each calendar day shall be officially named in honorarium of Nicholas Lou Saban Jr. Any persons not engaging in appropriate reverence for at least 30 minutes, shall be subject to criminal and civil penalties set forth by the University of Alabama Student Council..."

But you don't speak facts. You don't know what you are talking about. And you sure as **** don't understand state rights, let alone federal preemption.

I'm not picking and choosing at all. This isn't an issue like "how should we set our road paving standards based on the geography and climate of our state".
It is facts that NIL laws came about from the state govts. It is facts that some man running to the Federal govt because they feel they are at a disadvantage based on the state they are in. I do not see how the Federal govt is gonna be able to regulate NIL when they can't even make teachers in a red state get something of a decent pay for their work. So please enlighten me whats the difference there.

Also i would like to see the Feds pass a law on the salaries and salary increases these coaches are making at public institutions. Is that a state issue or a Fed issue. Do tell. These are monetary and financial issues, just like Taxes and Wages. So yes, i do know. You are not some sole arbitor on facts because u graduated from Miami. I graduated as well with my B.S. You think people are ignorant as soon as they disagree with you. I see your condescending replies all the time. Some i agree with, some are a pile of poooop

Advertisement
Pure comedy that these guys think enough of the country cares about NIL to pass legislation. This is relevant to about 1% of the US population, and about 15-20% of all senators.
Well they probably have the lunatic Tommy Tubberville on their side. Every time I see his face I wonder how he ever coached at UM (Sorry for the politics but I assume we all think he’s a moron. I will give myself an infraction point).

I'm hard pressed to think of a more repulsive gathering than a bunch of SEC shills slithering along with a bunch of hack career politicians....and I once stayed a Holiday Inn outside of Detroit that was hosting a Furry/NAMBLA convention.

*None of your god**** business why I was there. Detroit is beautiful in February.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It is facts that NIL laws came about from the state govts. It is facts that some man running to the Federal govt because they feel they are at a disadvantage based on the state they are in. I do not see how the Federal govt is gonna be able to regulate NIL when they can't even make teachers in a red state get something of a decent pay for their work. So please enlighten me whats the difference there.

Also i would like to see the Feds pass a law on the salaries and salary increases these coaches are making at public institutions. Is that a state issue or a Fed issue. Do tell. These are monetary and financial issues, just like Taxes and Wages. So yes, i do know. You are not some sole arbitor on facts because u graduated from Miami. I graduated as well with my B.S. You think people are ignorant as soon as they disagree with you. I see your condescending replies all the time. Some i agree with, some are a pile of poooop

I realize you're not bright.

But I'm not the one who ever proposed a salary cap. So put your two paragraphs of outrage back in your ****** and argue with someone else who suggested limiting pay.

I'm only "condescending" to fake frauds who talk about stuff they don't understand. Everyone else is cool, opinions are fine, and diverse, and welcomed.

But I'm not going to sit here and listen to know-nothings pontificating on "state rights" when they clearly don't understand federal preemption.

I realize you're not bright.

But I'm not the one who ever proposed a salary cap. So put your two paragraphs of outrage back in your ****** and argue with someone else who suggested limiting pay.

I'm only "condescending" to fake frauds who talk about stuff they don't understand. Everyone else is cool, opinions are fine, and diverse, and welcomed.

But I'm not going to sit here and listen to know-nothings pontificating on "state rights" when they clearly don't understand federal preemption.
Yeah yeah, more condescending mombo jumbo that makes zero points. Just like u chased me all over the board last year when i called out your ridiculous stance on the recruitment of Kinsler. I dont take it personal, none of the stuff you say. You are a know it all and only friendly to people who are agreeable to you. Know plenty of them.

😂 Ruiz got them boys running to DC.

I would show this to every single recruit on their vist.

Advertisement
Pure comedy that these guys think enough of the country cares about NIL to pass legislation. This is relevant to about 1% of the US population, and about 15-20% of all senators.
Well they probably have the lunatic Tommy Tubberville on their side. Every time I see his face I wonder how he ever coached at UM (Sorry for the politics but I assume we all think he’s a moron. I will give myself an infraction point).

I mean...I kinda agree with you...

But then I think about how a few dozen state legislatures have JUMPED to do so. Holding special sessions and even amending laws that were passed only a few months earlier.

I'm not sure the US Congress will act. I do know the NCAA will be lobbying hard. I'll be interested to see if...political contributions...follow.

Yeah yeah, more condescending mombo jumbo that makes zero points. Just like u chased me all over the board last year when i called out your ridiculous stance on the recruitment of Kinsler. I dont take it personal, none of the stuff you say. You are a know it all and only friendly to people who are agreeable to you. Know plenty of them.

Hilarious.

While I've noted your brain-dead posts on two separate threads in the last couple of days, I'm going to tell you what every woman in your life has told you previously. You are so unimpressive and unmemorable that I have no memory of having interacted with you beyoned the past 48 hours.

I know your mommy told you that you were smart and special, but she lied. I don't know who the **** you are, and I don't care.

Feel free to continue bull****ting everyone around you with your false bravado and uninformed opinions.

I mean...I kinda agree with you...

But then I think about how a few dozen state legislatures have JUMPED to do so. Holding special sessions and even amending laws that were passed only a few months earlier.

I'm not sure the US Congress will act. I do know the NCAA will be lobbying hard. I'll be interested to see if...political contributions...follow.
But you are making my point that this issue has relevance to a a very small percentage of people and politicians. Outside of the Southeast, Michigan, PA, Ohio and Cali I’m not sure this is the ”pressing” issue that the people in the world of college sports thinks it is.
Part of this is because there is a greater systemic issue of college football becoming an increasingly regional sport.

But the biggest issue for me is that I am confident it would be unconstitutional for congress to pass a law limiting how much money a college student can make via endorsements. And the politicians know this even if the idiots at the NC2A and people like Nick Saban do not. So I would expect a few politicians to care, not many, and it ends right there because anyone who read the Supreme Court opinion knows where they stand on this issue.

And I’m sure the NC2A isn’t asking for anything fair either like making athletes employees and giving them collective bargaining rights. This will be the idiot NC2A, which created this nonsense with their archaic rules and moronic appeals, asking Congress to limit how much money college students can make.
Well at least Tubberville will care because he is too stupid to understand the Supreme Court opinion.

Hilarious.

While I've noted your brain-dead posts on two separate threads in the last couple of days, I'm going to tell you what every woman in your life has told you previously. You are so unimpressive and unmemorable that I have no memory of having interacted with you beyoned the past 48 hours.

I know your mommy told you that you were smart and special, but she lied. I don't know who the **** you are, and I don't care.

Feel free to continue bull****ting everyone around you with your false bravado and uninformed opinions.
More personal insults, more mumbo jumbo. Just like i said. Im not special, u do it to everyone who disagrees with you

Advertisement
Back