Scrimmage yesterday

Advertisement
Dude threw the ball 70 yards in the air to beat Tennessee. I hate UF as much as anyone but dude has a gun.
giphy.gif

I never had any doubt. These clowns act like you need to be 250 pounds and practice for 3 years before you can play Safety. He’s a bright kid and a special athlete and a very good football player. No reason he can’t get ready to play some football in a couple weeks.
That boy is hungry , Legend. He came to work.

Jarren was consistent and made impressive throws, Tate played some WR and hasn't been bad at catching, they do not know if it is a permanently position change. Bubba and Hill are coming along well and might see some meaningful snaps against the gaytors.
Trevon Hill (together with Garvin & Rousseau) should play a major role in keeping pressure on UF's QB. With these three DL at our disposal, we should be able to keep the UF QB under constant duress without blitzing that much. Tremendous advantage to have dynamic pass rushers like these.

Advertisement
Miami held its final scrimmage of the preseason on Friday in advance of next weekend's season opener against Florida.

Unlike the past two scrimmages which were basically simulated games, Friday's scrimmage was more situational work with the 1s and 2s getting snaps against the scout teams. It also wasn't full contact and more thud oriented which was likely to prevent injury.

Jarren Williams was consistent.. He made some impressive throws.

The Hurricanes worked Tate Martell in a little bit at wide receiver.

Bubba Bolden had a strong week of practice.

The same could be said about Trevon Hill. It sounds like there's a good chance both will get some meaningful snaps against the Gata

Last edited:
I’m sure someone did. WR’s are divas and want the ball every play.
This was my initial thought on in because if he's in the slot he's taking snaps from Pope, Harley and Thomas. They have all waited and earned those snaps. Not saying the move shouldn't be done but he shouldnt be taking reps over any of those three. **** not over Marshall Few either..

Advertisement
This was my initial thought on in because if he's in the slot he's taking snaps from Pope, Harley and Thomas. They have all waited and earned those snaps. Not saying the move shouldn't be done but he shouldnt be taking reps over any of those three. **** not over Marshall Few either..

If Hs can ball you play him. Period! We ain’t doing that round here no mo! We are going to play the best guys. If Tate proves to be that you play him. Don’t think he is right now, but he has been putting in work just the same as anyone else, just at a different position.

Advertisement
If Hs can ball you play him. Period! We ain’t doing that round here no mo! We are going to play the best guys. If Tate proves to be that you play him. Don’t think he is right now, but he has been putting in work just the same as anyone else, just at a different position.
Lol understandable, but he still needs to earn the reps

I never had any doubt. These clowns act like you need to be 250 pounds and practice for 3 years before you can play Safety. He’s a bright kid and a special athlete and a very good football player. No reason he can’t get ready to play some football in a couple weeks.
And by all accounts he has been working hard to stay in shape. There doesn't seem to be much of a reason a talented, bright, in shape guy can't come in and play right away.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back