Scrimmage yesterday

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rather him be like a wildcat qb, reverse passes etc at least this year. Maybe against lesser competition when the 3rd team he can get some snaps at receiver

He just needs the ball in his hands. He can make some plays.

Advertisement
Not saying he’s going to be something at receiver but he’s a pretty dynamic runner. If he wants to make it to the league he’s definitely not going to have a chance to do it at qb imo. This is the best decision for him honestly

I agree. I hope they get some highlights out of him.

I have not heard much about Frierson. There was some hype around him coming here. With Bethel quitting and Bubba not being completely ready for week one I think he gets some burn.

Advertisement

Apparently bolden had a “strong” week of practice and is definitely a chance he gets meaningful snaps vs uf per Ivins.
Not surprising. Anybody on here talking about him having to learn the defense and that keeping him off the field must not pay attention to guys getting cut in the NFL one week and playing for another team the following week. QBs have come off the scrap heap to start games after 3 days of practice. Only a lack of physical conditioning should keep him off the field.

Advertisement
This place sucks now. Every thread turns into a wannabe comedy shtik. FFS

THIS !!!
Unfortunately, it’s turning into a toilet like every other Canes board that gets too popular. I’ve seen it happen to every board I’ve been on. Good info and discussion with a few funny guys spicing it up with quips.

Then, the bottom feeders slowly trickle in and start dominating every thread with trolling or repeating the same ****** played out “jokes.” Everyone wants to be the funny guy, but none of them are funny. Branching off into insipid, insanely boring personal conversations about weed and guns and discussing lame troll posters.

Advertisement
Back